Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

Mine is also broken (from Music Box). The 4 CDs are ok.

The back with the CD 4 won't stay on because the whole box is broken.

I did't expect that for a 70€ package... Well, next thing I will buy is a 4 CD case. :)

IMG_20161226_090516.jpg

47 minutes ago, MAG-SI said:

Mine is also broken (from Music Box). The 4 CDs are ok.

The back with the CD 4 won't stay on because the whole box is broken.

I did't expect that for a 70€ package... Well, next thing I will buy is a 4 CD case. :)

IMG_20161226_090516.jpg

Damn!

This LLL release, as fantastic as it is, has some serious teeth issues, either missing or broken.

5 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Mail services really should be more gentle with packages...But as i said earlier...they may not care much about "commercial samples" unfortunately :(

Did yours come broken or damaged as well? :blink:

I guess LLL cleverly diverted the fan rage away from the booklet cover and the toothless T-Rex by arranging so that the postal services everywhere would smash most of the packages so that the loss of the CD case teeth become a bigger issue to us. They know how we think. ;) 

I can understand when people are bothered by the broken cases and plastic teeth (I would be too!), but is anybody at this point seriously bothered by the missing teeth on the booklet cover? 

I'm not TOO bothered, but I do wish LLL would post high resolutions versions of both the JP and the TLW cover on their website, and I also wish they would sell corrected booklets for $5 or something for those who are interested.

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

I do wish LLL would post high resolutions versions of both the JP and the TLW cover on their website

For what? To use as the album covers on your PC and/or portable music player?

I just used this one for both scores. It'd be great to have individual covers for each complete score, but this one just looks too cool and amazing to just dismiss.... :)

FB_IMG_1482850242475.jpg

3 hours ago, Josh500 said:

I just used this one for both scores. It'd be great to have individual covers for each complete score, but this one just looks too cool and amazing to just dismiss.... :)

Exactly what I did. It's a kick-ass cover.

These fan made won't do Jay? If I remember correctly you were the one to post the link in the first place:

JURASSIC PARK

jurassicpark1_9.jpg

THE LOST WORLD: JURASSIC PARK

jurassicpark2_7.jpg

Yes they are great, but that's not the point; it's more that I wish all labels would follow in Intrada's footsteps and put HQ cover art officially on their official site. In a case like this where there's one piece of art for the outer cover and then two more for the booklet cover, I wish an official high quality file from Titus was made officially available on their site. That's all. 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yes they are great, but that's not the point; it's more that I wish all labels would follow in Intrada's footsteps and put HQ cover art officially on their official site. In a case like this where there's one piece of art for the outer cover and then two more for the booklet cover, I wish an official high quality file from Titus was made officially available on their site. That's all. 

Agreed.

And... still not here, still no tracking update. What a joke. If there was one item I wanted the most in the last five years, it would be this set. And it gets lost/stolen/destroyed - take your pick.

21 hours ago, Jay said:

I'm not TOO bothered, but I do wish LLL would post high resolutions versions of both the JP and the TLW cover on their website, and I also wish they would sell corrected booklets for $5 or something for those who are interested.

Or a slip cover 24 x 12 cm, featuring both JP and TLW covers (same as the booklet cover) and on the inside the tracklist of the CDs.

That way you have useful and correct insert to include in the set. (irrc the medal of honor one had the tracklist like this?)

For 1-2 $ no more of course...

BTW dont they print a lot of extra booklets and covers (up to 200 each) when they are signed? they could open the CDs and make the ones inside signed, but they prefer to send the sealed cd and an extra booklet...

I even would take a free booklet "with your next purchase"

6 hours ago, Bespin said:

I'm very happy to write that my package arrived in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec, this morning.

I hope they will deliver it this week!

:music:The Long Road to Justice from Amistad

I didn't realize there were already fan made cover for the expanded soundtracks.  I made my own.  I used a lower resolution image as the basis for TLW, so mine isn't as good as the one posted above, but I'm going to continue using the JP cover I made myself.

jurassic%20park%20Complete%20Soundtrack_

1 hour ago, Jay said:

You made your own custom cover, and took the teeth out?

Why not?  Yes, LLL should have caught it before it went to printing, but it's a harmless mistake (pun intended). I figure I'll keep it for two reasons. First, it's what the album cover actually looks like, and second, it's kinda funny. I guess it doesn't bother me as much as it bothers some other people. I'm just happy to get such an outstanding release of the music, and a fantastic booklet (which actually contains more egregious errors than the aforementioned teeth). I reserved the "sunset" album cover for my Jurassic Park playlist, which in addition to this release, includes Michael Giacchino's Lost World video game and Jurassic World.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 1:55 PM, Jay said:

The liner notes mention Artie Kane conducted some cues in JP, but there is no list anywhere of which ones.

On a more serious subject... I guess it is sufficient to make Jurassic Park a "co-conducted" score in the eyes of this assembly?

Should I document it on my websites?