Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

It is a clear product flaw that demands rectifying! Or an apology at the very least!

3 minutes ago, KK said:

Is it time to call the whole thing off then? Down with the record label establishment!

Of course not. We can't endanger our only life line to comprehensive complete score releases. Let's not anger the MAN.

So, will new releases be Do-It-Yourself sets from now on? You'll just receive a paper with a link written on it to download the music, artwork and booklet, and it's up to you to print the booklet, burn the CDs, etc.?

2 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

So, will new releases be Do-It-Yourself sets from now on? You'll just receive a paper with a link written on it to download the music, artwork and booklet, and it's up to you to print the booklet, burn the CDs, etc.?

I would not perhaps go quite that far yet BB.

Or are you seeing here signs that are not so apparent to the rest of us?

16 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Did you get yours?

Karol

I did. I did receive the John Williams Jurassic Park Collection. Yesterday.

20 hours ago, Incanus said:

Ladies, gentlemen. It has arrived.

7 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

Everyone said the Brexit wouldn't happen. Everyone said Trump would never be President. And now everyone is saying things will never go this far... I see a pattern here!

Don't you always hate being right?

58 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

C&C presentations are Do-It-Yourself sets to begin with! HA! I managed to sneak another C&C criticism in there... :)  

8 hours ago, amh1219 said:

There are some pretty good fan made covers over at a certain forum known for its rampant piracy...

Yes, but you'd have to erase the teeth from them to match this release.

37 minutes ago, crocodile said:

The teeth are missing on the cover but the CD case teeth were left intact for a change.

On the original JP album, the CD case teeth were shaped like actual predator teeth. I've never seen that in any other case. Anyone know if it was special made for JP?

1 minute ago, Muad'Dib said:

@Scarpia since we're country neighbors, any news in your case? Mine still says "Will ship in 2-3 days" and it's been almost a week.

La wea.

If it makes you feel better, I ordered in the first 90 minutes and mine hasn't shipped either -- yet others who ordered days later have already had theirs shipped. :sarcasm:

31 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

clevergirl.gif

970455_022.jpg

BB, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that Thor will not be contained. Thor breaks free, he expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Thor, uh... finds a way.

3 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Yes, but you'd have to erase the teeth from them to match this release.

On the original JP album, the CD case teeth were shaped like actual predator teeth. I've never seen that in any other case. Anyone know if it was special made for JP?

what?

17 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

7d0134a7f9b10aa6e2faa276f818907e.jpg

T-Rex has no teeth.

T-Rex needs no teeth.

fotr0709.jpg

There is still one who could restore the teeth, one who could reclaim the honour of LLL.

fotr0786.jpg

This is Jim Titus son of someone or other Titus and we owe him our allegiance!

1192643.53b36ba65ce4b.jpg

6 hours ago, Muad'Dib said:

@Scarpia since we're country neighbors, any news in your case? Mine still says "Will ship in 2-3 days" and it's been almost a week.

La wea.

Mine shipped, but after checking in multiple tracking websites, they all indicate it's in Los Angeles, and still not "out for delivery". It's really frustrating.

¡Que bueno saber que somos coterráneos!

Tracking JP.jpg

15 minutes ago, Scarpia said:

Mine shipped, but after checking in multiple tracking websites, they all indicate it's in Los Angeles, and still not "out for delivery". It's really frustrating.

Tracking JP.jpg

Mine is stuck on the 3rd of December too ?

3 hours ago, Scarpia said:

Tracking JP.jpg

La reconcha de la lora.

I wonder if there's a reason a large amount of packages intended for Europe have been stuck in LA since Saturday?