What Williams Score would you pick to be released complete as a sessions box set?

RICHARDSTRAUSS68

8 hours ago, Jay said:

Surely you're aware if you're using Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or something else to browse the web?

My mom doesn't

6 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

I mean, why would you go to the opera to browse the web?

Maybe because Bono and The Edge wrote a musical about everyone's favorite web-slinger Spider-Man?

Prisoner of Azkaban

I would be happy with LLL's "Expanded Archival Edition" treatment, with most of the score intact and a few alternates. The OST is a fantastic listening experience, but so much unreleased material in the film.

15 minutes ago, Matt C said:

Prisoner of Azkaban

I would be happy with LLL's "Expanded Archival Edition" treatment, with most of the score intact and a few alternates. The OST is a fantastic listening experience, but so much unreleased material in the film.

Same here there is so much with that score it is amazing it has not even been leaked like all the other soundtracks, what makes this one so different? I would give a few things away if someone said they would give it to me.  

14 hours ago, Manikin Skywalker said:

I'd like to see this

But this thread isn't asking about what perfectly edited releases you'd like (IE, ones where a competent producer selected all the right takes of each cue, combined cues into one track when necessary, and the final result is a very listenable album).  This thread is asking about basically a session dump where you get every take of every cue.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

But this thread isn't asking about what perfectly edited releases you'd like (IE, ones where a competent producer selected all the right takes of each cue, combined cues into one track when necessary, and the final result is a very listenable album).  This thread is asking about basically a session dump where you get every take of every cue.

I know. I don't mean exactly like this, but something similar.

On 12/29/2016 at 6:46 AM, Richard said:

The more I see of ROGUE ONE, the less inclined I am to want to watch it. That CG Leia is even worse than CLU.

The producers of ROGUE ONE screwed up BIG TIME!

They did NOT allow enough time, in their RUSHED production schedule, for Alexandre Desplat to compose a full and proper score for this "Star Wars Sidebar."

And then, even WORSE, Michael Giacchino is called in to do a complete score, in just four weeks.

MG is quite good at what he does, within his OWN universe of the new "Boombastic Genre."

But,  I've seen the clips on Youtube, as concerns the music that he composed and he's just not DOWN with the "John Williams Game."

In theory and ability, but MOST of all FEELING, he is just NOT up for something like this.

But then again, maybe NOBODY is, in terms of of the "Boombastic Age Of Cinema" where better than half the time, true subtlety is overrun by CGI and super loud sound FX.

And the ever pervasive din of the "Week End Box Office." 

To possess a light saber, is one thing.

To be able to use it *effectively*.........is quite another matter.....

19 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Thanks...dillweed!

:D what can I say after all this is my home wish I wasn't busy this week and this upcoming week I would bull shit with you guys more!