What would be a good method to try to get Williams' signature?

I was recently looking at my signature collection I have a small one Joe Dante, Bruce Broughton, some people from Stan Winston, as well as John Carpenter and I would love to stick Mr. Williams up there on my wall it would feel nice and right even if I have to send it to send the item I want signed off it would of course be my original pressing of Close Encounters to get signed. But is there a way?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I told my, at the time, 3-year old daughter that it is the birthday of the guy who composed Star Wars, she made a silly little birthday card for him.  On a whim, I sent it to the BSO c/o Williams

Turn up on his doorstep with a kidnapped child then force him to play the Star Wars theme on trumpet. That'll do it.

You walk up to JW's house, knock politely, and, when he opens the door, you shove a vinyl copy of HEARTBEEPS under his nose, put a pen in his hand, and a gun to his head, and say "listen, bitch, in te

55 minutes ago, Richard said:

You walk up to JW's house, knock politely, and, when he opens the door, you shove a vinyl copy of HEARTBEEPS under his nose, put a pen in his hand, and a gun to his head, and say "listen, bitch, in ten seconds, either your signature, or your brains is going to be on this record cover".

I guarantee he'll sign...

Of course, you'll end-up jail, but that's the choice that you make ;)

xD well that wouldn't be ok lmao I would rather see if I could mail it to maybe some office or something xD it is hard to find him near for a concert lmao

On 12/20/2016 at 6:40 PM, Tom said:

When I told my, at the time, 3-year old daughter that it is the birthday of the guy who composed Star Wars, she made a silly little birthday card for him.  On a whim, I sent it to the BSO c/o Williams.  About a full year later, we got a autographed picture with a nice little note from Williams to my daughter.   

Good method. Though to get it faster I would try using the "my child is dying of cancer and wants your signature" trick. Works like a charm.

On December 20, 2016 at 3:54 AM, Thor said:

To provide you something meaningful, dilweed, I suggest contacting his agency at:

John Williams

co/The Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency, Inc.
Talent Agency

4111 W. Alameda Avenue • Suite 509
Burbank, California • 91505

For a moment I thought, "jeez who peed in your cornflakes today Thor..."  

On 12/22/2016 at 4:01 PM, Stefancos said:

Good method. Though to get it faster I would try using the "my child is dying of cancer and wants your signature" trick. Works like a charm.

"My child is dying. He wants to hear the complete recording sessions for Hook, the SW Prequels, and Prisoner of Azkaban. Thank you." Boom, we got em'.:)