What would be a good method to try to get Williams' signature?

RICHARDSTRAUSS68

I was recently looking at my signature collection I have a small one Joe Dante, Bruce Broughton, some people from Stan Winston, as well as John Carpenter and I would love to stick Mr. Williams up there on my wall it would feel nice and right even if I have to send it to send the item I want signed off it would of course be my original pressing of Close Encounters to get signed. But is there a way?

55 minutes ago, Richard said:

You walk up to JW's house, knock politely, and, when he opens the door, you shove a vinyl copy of HEARTBEEPS under his nose, put a pen in his hand, and a gun to his head, and say "listen, bitch, in ten seconds, either your signature, or your brains is going to be on this record cover".

I guarantee he'll sign...

Of course, you'll end-up jail, but that's the choice that you make ;)

xD well that wouldn't be ok lmao I would rather see if I could mail it to maybe some office or something xD it is hard to find him near for a concert lmao

To provide you something meaningful, dilweed, I suggest contacting his agency at:

John Williams

co/The Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency, Inc.
Talent Agency

4111 W. Alameda Avenue • Suite 509
Burbank, California • 91505

6 hours ago, Thor said:

To provide you something meaningful, dilweed, I suggest contacting his agency at:

John Williams

Talent Agency

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Thor said:

John Williams

Talent Agency

Alameda?

Isn't that where they keep the nuclear wessels?

On 12/20/2016 at 6:40 PM, Tom said:

When I told my, at the time, 3-year old daughter that it is the birthday of the guy who composed Star Wars, she made a silly little birthday card for him.  On a whim, I sent it to the BSO c/o Williams.  About a full year later, we got a autographed picture with a nice little note from Williams to my daughter.   

Good method. Though to get it faster I would try using the "my child is dying of cancer and wants your signature" trick. Works like a charm.

43 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Good method. Though to get it faster I would try using the "my child is dying of cancer and wants your signature" trick. Works like a charm.

Nah, that would just get you a fast-tracked picture of Keith Lockhart. 

On December 20, 2016 at 3:54 AM, Thor said:

John Williams

Talent Agency

For a moment I thought, "jeez who peed in your cornflakes today Thor..."  

On 12/22/2016 at 4:01 PM, Stefancos said:

"My child is dying. He wants to hear the complete recording sessions for Hook, the SW Prequels, and Prisoner of Azkaban. Thank you." Boom, we got em'.:)