Anyone else have hypochondria problems?

Lately I've been freaking out that I've been using my mobile phone too much. I use it for work a lot, posting on JWfan, etc.

But I'm becoming concerned that all these radioactive microwaves are penetrating my head and I'll get brain cancer as a result.

And I keep my phone in my pocket a lot, and those microwaves are probably making me sterile too. Not that I want kids or anything, but it's important to a man's sense of self masculinity to be locked and loaded.

Anyhoo, ever think you'll get very sick even though you probably won't?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lately I've been freaking out that I've been using my mobile phone too much. I use it for work a lot, posting on JWfan, etc.   But I'm becoming concerned that all these radioactive microwave

She actually moved on from me to one of my friends, so I still had to see her around for a while, then they eventually broke up, and then she came out as lesbian and only dates ladies now

With potentially life-altering side effects.

17 minutes ago, Daniel Clamp said:

those microwaves are probably making me sterile too. Not that I want kids or anything, but it's important to a man's sense of self masculinity to be locked and loaded.

Didn't health class teach that you need an erection to ejaculate to knock up a woman? You don't have anything to worry about. 

There's something called "blue light" in all TVs, terminals, i-pads, cellulars, etc, that act as a double espresso on the brain. I always recommend to my clients to stop using such devices 1 hr before they go to bed.

Can they cause impotence?

Stop using you mobile for one month, and then try to knock someone up. You'll have your answer. Otherwise, wear a condom, and be grateful that you are not responsible for brining yet another human being into this fucked-up world 

I started having issues with anxiety when my daughter was born (stress of responsibility), including recurring chest pain.  Took 2 perfect EKGs before I was convinced I didn't have heart disease.

Anyway, the solution for me turned out to be exercise.  Trips to the gym are great for de-stressing.

I think as soon as I hit 30, I became unhealthily fixated on my own mortality and the thought of not wanting to die or become afflicted with anything that would reduce my quality of life.

I can already feel the pain in my knees. Maybe I need to exercise more? I'm already quite skinny, and I pride myself in bragging to my fat friends that I've never been to the gym.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I was answering that I do not suffer from hypochondria.

Ah! In that case...I...am a worm.

16 minutes ago, Melange said:

Botfly infestation, I reckon. It should be burrowing out any time within the next few days (explains the knee pain)

I have a knee condition, but it's not cancer, and I know exactly when I got it

• 1 month later...

Anyone else ever taken their blood pressure? My mum's a registered nurse, so she's taught me how to do it.

My blood pressure is weird. Sometimes it's 125/85. Other times when I'm slightly tense, it's either 140/90 or 130/90.

I've been trying to keep it down by working out and jogging. Hopefully that does the trick. I don't want to become a vegetable from a stroke.

I don't have this problem. However, I'm having a serious issue lately when I go out into public with people approaching me about my hair. Tonight, this guy at the mall just would not stop going on about my hair and how envious he was of it. What the fuck? I agree that my hair is amazing, but I just cannot stand being complimented. It keeps happening. "Is that your natural texture?"; "What do you put in it?"; "How long have you been growing it?"; "Want my number?" No! I just want to be left alone to my business and go home and watch Star Trek. Christ!