Anyone else have hypochondria problems?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lately I've been freaking out that I've been using my mobile phone too much. I use it for work a lot, posting on JWfan, etc.   But I'm becoming concerned that all these radioactive microwave

She actually moved on from me to one of my friends, so I still had to see her around for a while, then they eventually broke up, and then she came out as lesbian and only dates ladies now

With potentially life-altering side effects.

• 10 months later...

I dated a hypochondriac once, or even worse actually she made up illnesses she didn't actually have.  For attention basically

2 hours ago, The Big Man said:

My fungus infected bits are really getting sore. I've heard fungus is airborne, but there's no lockdown for it!

Did you inject it trying to get high.

No but her roommate feinted once (for real) and a few days later she fake feinted in the kitchen, obvious because she braced herself for impact with the floor

Later that same roommate invented an ear condition she didn't actually have, and sure enough a few days later she suddenly had the same ear problem....

• 2 weeks later...

My STI results came in... all negative! Thank fuck. I was terrified there, as I was a bit naughty one time in 2016 and another time in 2019 but never bothered to check. I just deleted all my dating apps because I can't do this anxiety all over again.

Results say my cholesterol has shot up a bit though. I'd say due to this keto diet I've been on, which mind you, has led to a 13kg weight loss over the last seven months. Maybe too much eggs and cheese.

• 2 weeks later...