John Williams Unboxing Youtube Videos

Amer

1 minute ago, BloodBoal said:

Why is there a Rogue One OST video in there?

Well, I thought its got a John Williams connection on the cd so I thought I'd add it. Shall I kill it?

2 hours ago, Rose Dawson said:

If it's a jewel case or vinyl sleeve, it's not a box.

Who wants to see those drabby dull boxes anyway? ;)

1 minute ago, Luke Skywalker said:

my god, cardboard sleeves holding the CDs?

This set should be 10$ cheaper.

I take it that you didn't spot Jason's photos of the new set in the relevant thread? Doesn't it just reek of Sony, this type of cheapskatism?

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:46 AM, Thor said:

Ha, ha...unboxing? Really? Is that even a phenomenon?

The internet is a vast and scary place sometimes.  Unfortunately, I have a habit of watching unboxing videos of blu ray box sets from time to time.  It's a shameful and rather low experience if I dawn on it too much.

Hi Forum.  That's my unboxing of the Ultimate Collection.  Sorry for the questionable quality.  I had to film without a viewfinder as my regular camera was out of action.  Had to guess what I was filming.  

Regarding the Ultimate Collection CD boxset.  I was slightly disappointed with the packaging and the booklet.  All seemed a bit bland with the black CDs and covers.  Enjoying the music though.

Rob

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would do a video of that, but it'd just be 73 minutes of me crying tears of joy and hugging my cat while she frantically struggles to free herself of my embrace, all while the dog snoozes in the background.

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have any photos of the City of Prague 6CD Box Set?  I can't seem to find anything anywhere on the physical packaging or inside contents.  I know, I know, it's not a well regarded orchestra, but there are some deep cuts in there.

91do8gU06YL._SL1400_.jpg

Not really. The CD covers are among the worst art work for CD covers that exist. No booklet or something. The CDs just contain the tracklist and listing of the ensembles, soloists and conductors. That's it. But the music is really worth it.

I think, this recording have undeservedly such a bad reputation. Actually, I like listening to them from time to time.

Except maybe for the Indiana Jones album. I never listen to that one. But the Harry Potter album is a nice collection.

It's too bad JW never conducted his own album of Harry Potter concert arrangements for Sony, like he did with Star Wars when his Sony contract started

I guess Sony was less likely to want to fund that, since they already had rights to the original recordings for all six films at the time