Jump to content

So Ridley Scott is developing an Alien: Covenant sequel already....


Jay
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Jay said:

there are millions OF people with Hispanic names who are Caucasian!

So, you can cast a Caucasian actor with white. skin as long as their name sounds ' Hispanic?

This is why I hate identity politics- and I'm a lefty#

Total b.s.

Screenshot_2020-06-19-19-07-14~2.png

This is the problem..

They lump in TIFFANYS , which is truly ' offensive', with b.s., SJW, VS nonsense.

So, there are no criteria and the whole thing is a colossal waste of time and energy.

The folks who really care about equality are out in the streets; the poseurs are in front of their screens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Irish will be next on the list: Chief O'Hara, Tommy & Nicole in Far & Away, Jenette Goldstein as the Irish immigrant mother in Titanic, Colin Farrell as the new Penguin...the list is endless....begorrah!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't wait to see the same disclaimer before BREAKING BAD;

Neither Giancarlo Esposito or Mark Margolis are Mexican/ Central American.

Outdated!

20 minutes ago, Hitch said:

The Irish will be next on the list: Chief O'Hara, Tommy & Nicole in Far & Away, Jenette Goldstein as the Irish immigrant mother in Titanic, Colin Farrell as the new Penguin...the list is endless....begorrah!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Gus Fring is Chilean, not Mexican

I added Central American; that is enough. I don't have time to type all day!😠😅

14 minutes ago, bruce marshall said:

I can't wait to see the same disclaimer before BREAKING BAD;

Neither Giancarlo Esposito or Mark Margolis are Mexican/ Central American.

Outdated!

 

Chief Ohara must die!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

A log line is equal to a team of therapists now? Go ahead and spout your anger about the wimpification of society on a film music message board from your parents home.

 

Well... I inherited the house and assets. What's wrong with that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jay said:

" .....non- Hispanic woman playing a Hispanic character..

"

Tyrian Lannister responds to the SKYCINEMA spokespersons:

 

WARNING: THIS RESPONSE CONTAINS GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!

Quote

 

Screenshot_2020-06-21-22-18-55~2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bruce marshall said:

I added Central American; that is enough. I don't have time to type all day!😠😅

 

SUMMER OF SAM should be on the hit list.

The lead actor, a Hispanic, portrayed a non-Hispanic character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.