I'm Back, too...

Weebo

Other than IrishCal, does no one suspect me.

Joe, who is hurt.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate April Fools...  

- Marc, ticked off.

Its people like you who make it so much fun for the rest of us.

I hate April Fools...  

- Marc, ticked off.

Its people like you who make it so much fun for the rest of us.

Exactly! Reading those repsonses to my press release was a blast. It's all harmless fun.

Neil

know it's all in good fun. I just hate myself for falling for it EACH AND EVERY TIME...  

- Marc  

Don't be so hard on yourself. Instead laugh at yourself and you will enjoy things even more

Renovia, it was not me.

I don't want to have anything to do with that bastard Weebo, who still owes me 3 CD's he claimed to have send, but never did.

And that does not even include the A.I. promo.

So far, Weebo has been the only person I traded CD's with and who screwed me, so i'm not about to start a joke in his name.

He, Weebo, if you read this, F*CK YOU!!!

Stefancos- :P

I hope whoever did this asked for permission from Weebo first.  

Now thats a good April Fools if ever I read one.

Unfunny. I'm not an April Fool's fan. I hope whoever did this asked for permission from Weebo first.  :P

I just hope whoever did it read the rules first.

07 - You shall not impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a message board administrator or a registered member.

Neil

who still owes me 3 CD's he claimed to have send, but never did.

Stefancos-  :P

They are probably lost in the mail with my A.I. Promo, since he said he sent on two seperate occassions.

This one sucked.

But is nice to see the kiss asses getting away with anything. I guess.

Relax Hector, we've all been had. Nothing's really been hurt, except our egos a little.

Neil

This one sucked.

But is nice to see the kiss asses getting away with anything. I guess.

You guess wrong. Although we have already discussed this via PM, I must insist that this obsession of yours with the supposed 'kiss asses' is completely unfounded. The author of the prank asked me permission first. I would have agreeded no matter who he was. It was April Fool's day, for God's sake!

If someone has been offended, I take all the responsibility. You have my most sincere apologies.

I hope whoever did this asked for permission from Weebo first.

I hope Weebo's account gets deleted after this incase he wants it. :|

Weebo, I hope you can get this message. I am a user who can't sign in, and attempted to register probably during your absence. I would like to know if you would please send me the music from this two-hour AOTC promo. It would make me extremely happy.

Heir_of_Slytherin

That does in some way make sense....however Takis probably wouldn't bother with that stuff. Then again...you never know. :thumbup:

Justin

OK, who's fault is this.

Mine. :)

Man, they even got the Yahoo messenger identity right.

Not "they", I got the Yahoo Messenger identity right.

I would like to thank you Morn, for being so gullible. If it wasn't for your initial post, I don't think this prank would have worked at all. The term, "hook, line and sinker" comes to mind.

I'd like to thank John Takis for hopping in (on his own, I did not put him up to that) and confirming that the alternate ending was on this album.

I'd like to thank those other few people that knew, and in some cases still went along with the gag. You're support was great!

A few subtle hints were in this. Morn, you were right, "Weebo" was not on ICQ at the moment you tried to reach "me". Weebo hasn't been on-line in almost a year. That's also why I didn't want to discuss things of a personal nature. I don't know anything about Weebo. You're the one who had any sort of contact with him after he dissapeared.

"Weebo's" favorite score of last year is the polar opposite of my favorite score, though we both really liked Femme Fatale. :thumbup:

I mentioned in the first post that "Dex's Diner" was a bonus cue, yet in the track list I posted later that day, there is no mention of a "Dex's Diner" cue. And there was 4 hours between the time I posted that track list and the time this joke was revealed. Surely, someone could have noticed that.

I also mentioned right in the first post that it was April 1st.

Any private messages that were sent to Weebo were not read by me. I read one message, and that was from a person that I had revealed myself to. You'd be surprised by how many PM's "Weebo" received. :P

Finally, I'd like to thank Ricard L. Befan. I wasn't sure he would go along with this, but when he gave the okay, it was full speed ahead, and I became "Weebo". Just to clarify something, I am not the original Weebo. I have no clue whatever happened to that guy.

Neil

Well done Neil. I would have guesses John Takis or Ricard as being the prankster.

There were a few other tips besides Dexters cue missing that hinted at a joke: I don't recall seeing an e-mail address for Weebo, as far as I know no one ever received their autographs from Williams, not everyone got their A.I. promo, and I'm pretty sure if some members had helped Weebo replace his collection someone would have said something plus I just don't think thre is that much music missing from AOTC.

You are right "guest", I chose not to make Weebo's e-mail address visible. I did have the real thing, but I even changed that in my profile.

Neil

Well done Neil. I would have guesses John Takis or Ricard as being the prankster.  

There were a few other tips besides Dexters cue missing that hinted at a joke: I don't recall seeing an e-mail address for Weebo, as far as I know no one ever received their autographs from Williams, not everyone got their A.I. promo, and I'm pretty sure if some members had helped Weebo replace his collection someone would have said something plus I just don't think thre is that much music missing from AOTC.

That was me, I didn't realize I had gotten logged off until I posted it.

Hmpf, I did have my suspciousions :) But nor did I want to voice them too loudly if it was real.

I just don't think thre is that much music missing from AOTC.

According to John Takis's notes, the entire score runs about 2 hours or so. We have 70+ minutes of it, which means there is another 40 to 50 minutes of music missing. I believe those numbers are correct.

Neil

Glad to see more and more people returning!

I am still wondering though .....

Will we ever be trated to the re-appearance of Figo??

Come on! That dude was the one man on this board who took it to George Lucas the way it was meant to be took to him! :mrgreen: