Ended up having dinner with JW's doctor last night

radioflyer

22 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Don't you know who I am????

I"m a fucking God on this forum mate. The only reason you're on here is because I allow it!

Look at my postcount! Look how huge it is!

32 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Don't you know who I am????

I"m a fucking God on this forum mate. The only reason you're on here is because I allow it!

Look at my postcount! Look how huge it is!

You must have small man syndrome or a small dick to react like that .

I  have seen some of your posts and yu come accross like a dick , which you are

I an not surprised some FSMers take dislike of this forum with egotistical idiots like you running it .

You seem to dislike outsiders and are like a bunch of  spoilt kids .

Im sure John Williams would approve of your stupid rants and tasteless comments .

17 hours ago, Iilovejw said:

No they arent , it would be a breach of patient / doctor confidentiality... looks like an attention seeking post to me

Nope - it happened. 

2 hours ago, Iilovejw said:

I an not surprised some FSMers take dislike of this forum with egotistical idiots like you running it .

Im sure John Williams would approve of your stupid rants and tasteless comments .

Stop whining! He was jesting. Kinda tongue n cheek. He doesn't run this forum, here he is respected member and contributor. And why did you have to go to FSM forums page and put a derogatory post inflaming him there; as well as the rest of the members of this forum?  There was no need to make such a petty issue of this. At this forum we are all equal JW fans and we all get along fine. Be respectful and enjoy the revelry here. 

17 hours ago, Iilovejw said:

And who are you ??

Stef is more legend now than man.  A myth of who he once was.  He used be much more active here. And like that *poof* he was gone. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. “Rat on your pop, and Stef will get you.”

3 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Stefanie.  As if!  

Let's get the gang war with FSM going!  I just want to see the film music community buuuuuuuuurn! :devil:

I tried to do this during the MLP aggressions. 

9 hours ago, Iilovejw said:

Stefan does not run the forum, nor has ever been part of its staff in any way.  He is simply a guy who posts a lot.  You are welcome to use the "ignore" feature to never see his posts again.

2 hours ago, hornist said:

Feyenoord supporter?:eh:

No, not really. I like them more that Ajax and PSV though.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

He is simply a guy who posts a lot.

Is that all that i am to you now?

10 hours ago, azahid said:

Stop whining! He was jesting. Kinda tongue n cheek. He doesn't run this forum, here he is respected member and contributor. And why did you have to go to FSM forums page and put a derogatory post inflaming him there; as well as the rest of the members of this forum?  There was no need to make such a petty issue of this. At this forum we are all equal JW fans and we all get along fine. Be respectful and enjoy the revelry here. 

Hang on a minute . , be respectful ?  he is exactly the opposite !!   stop making excuses for him. . Ill go on the internet wherever i want ..It wasnt a derogatory post  on FSM  i was simply asking for feedback .

5 minutes ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

You came into this thread with little to no, I think no, established presence or personality on here, and accused the OP of fabricating his story.  I think Stefan's response to this was just as measured and respectful as it should have been.  Your response to him was deplorable, however.

Exactly , Well done for finally realising , that i am an outsider who didnt know who this person , or any of you are .... thats why you need to show some respect !!! please define how his response was measured and respectful...  yet mine is delorable ?

And don't you realize that calling the OP a liar is disrespectful, particularly because, as you say, you don't know who any of us are?

Stefan's response was totally farcical, whether or not you realized.  Yours, I think, was not.  Therein lies the difference.  And you continue to use a snarky tone ("well done for finally realizing") that will only dig your hole deeper.

1 hour ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

And don't you realize that calling the OP a liar is disrespectful, particularly because, as you say, you don't know who any of us are?

Stefan's response was totally farcical, whether or not you realized.  Yours, I think, was not.  Therein lies the difference.  And you continue to use a snarky tone ("well done for finally realizing") that will only dig your hole deeper.

... sarky tione . Thats what you are all about ....dont you like the taste of your own medicine?

1 hour ago, Iilovejw said:

... sarky tione . Thats what you are all about ....dont you like the taste of your own medicine?

Excuse me?  I assume you're watching from the rafters, think you've got a read on my personality, and are trying to attack it?  Does this mean you'll now libel me on another forum, too?

1 hour ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

Excuse me?  I assume you're watching from the rafters, think you've got a read on my personality, and are trying to attack it?  Does this mean you'll now libel me on another forum, too?

Oh grow up you big kid

Guys, I got a note from my family saying I’m not a big kid.

Alexander Michael George -last name redacted-, first of his name, is a super nice person and not a big kid.  Please excuse him from the latest FSM drama.

- Elizabeth, Miranda, Jocelyn, and Rebecca of House Pilgrim

...seriously though, this has become pathetic and I think I'll retire from it.  And utilize the block function for the first time.

15 hours ago, Stefancos said:

https://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=120818&forumID=1&archive=0

Looks like my reputation is being tarnished on FSM again!

This is the funniest thread I've ever read! Reading this you get the impression JWFan is a primeval tribe and Stefancos is the chief! If Marlon Brando was still alive, one could make a film of it!

And who is using two profiles?!ROTFLMAOBespin's comment on FSM is so divine!ROTFLMAODr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide!!!

5 hours ago, Iilovejw said:

Exactly , Well done for finally realising , that i am an outsider who didnt know who this person , or any of you are .... thats why you need to show some respect !!! please define how his response was measured and respectful...  yet mine is delorable ?

Oh my god, you don't know how funny this actually is!