E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Jay

I ordered Jurassic Park via LLL on day one and it took weeks to ship. Wasn't too thrilled with that, though I understand they were swamped with orders.

There's no Australian based resellers though, so it's probably still the best option. A.I. shipped very fast when ordering directly through LLL, comparitively.

No...

I think over here customs lets anything below €60 though anyway.

Just now, crumbs said:

I ordered Jurassic Park via LLL on day one and it took weeks to ship. Wasn't too thrilled with that, though I understand they were swamped with orders.

That took a long time. Being swamped with orders, and shipping it during the holiday season really caused some delays I guess. 

I kinda doubt it will be as extreme for E.T.

Amoeba...i remember that. LLL might be a bit too much up north, knowing LA traffic. Sadly San Francisco is out of the question, Intrada would be great because they carry all kinds of stuff, but alas...30€ shipping cost is ridiculous.

28 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

I wonder who on the MB will have it first. Who lives in LA?

Justin got the JP set before any of us, but he doesn't live in LA any more

24 minutes ago, publicist said:

Do they sell it in stores in the US? Maybe when i'm in LA i would snatch this up. 

You will find it in Amoeba Records in LA, probably not many other places, though.  You can also buy it directly from LLL if you want to, they're in Burbank.

Either way, it won't be available until September 26th.

I'm finally back home. Will slowly digest what happened to me in the last days. Honnestly, I still have the shakes.

Brrrr.. Show must go on, like one say.

So, Can I wait to order E.T. and CE3K togheter (what's the date for CE3K) or am I better to order E.T. now?

The release date for CE3K isn't known.  It could come in October... November... December... or even 2018.

Might as well order ET now and enjoy that as soon as possible!

1 minute ago, Bespin said:

Can I wait to order E.T. and CE3K togheter (what's the date for CE3K) or am I better to order E.T. now?

This is so obviously a personal choice, I don't know why you ask?  No official announcement or release date for CE3K.  Up to you.

2 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

This is so obviously a personal choice, I don't know why you ask?  No official announcement or release date for CE3K.  Up to you.

Ok whe have no date yet, thanks.  Thanks for your toughts on my Aznavour thread. It was my little contact with this community while I was living the most frightnening experience of all my life. It reached very few people, the best ones reacted.  It went to my heart.

Just now, Bespin said:

Ok whe have no date yet, thanks.  Thanks for your toughts on my Aznavour thread. It was my little contact with this community while I was living the most frightnening experience of all my life.

Glad you made it through ok.  Was the resort destroyed around you?

Just now, Disco Stu said:

Glad you made it through ok.  Was the resort destroyed around you?

I think I will create a thread for that, if I'm allowed too.

55 minutes ago, Bespin said:

I think I will create a thread for that, if I'm allowed too.

If I'm allowed to have a thread exclusively dedicated to my own nonsense, I'm pretty sure you're safe.

In 30 minutes-or so JWFAN members will be like Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj as they tried to buy Comic-Con tickets. 

So you know ahead of time the image you want to find and post, you're not going to a page of themed stuff and picking one.  Got it.

95% of the time yeah, they're gifs I've seen before that I'm searching for specifically.  Sometimes they're ones I find in articles or whatever.

Oh!  And I have a fair amount saved on my computer that I've labeled to help me find specific emotions I want to express or whatever.  Gifs are fun!