E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Jay

13 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

Of course don't forget it's only 7am in Southern California.  They haven't started shipping today yet I'm sure.

Right, it's on pre-shipping yet... learning new concepts every day. :)

My order number is 135724. It will be another 3 weeks before I even get it. So doesn't matter when its ship -its going to be 3 million light years anyway!

31 minutes ago, OneBuckFilms said:

Mine will be at home tonight here in California.

Do an unboxing!

My shipment is going some what fast, I think. From the "pre-shipping" status, to Burbank and now at the LA international distribution center. In one single day. I'm hopeful I'll get it this month. :)

I really don't understand why mine hasn't shipped yet.  I was literally one of the first people on the planet to order.  Oh well.

I just realized what it COULD be

2 weeks after I ordered ET, I placed another order with LLL that included Kingsman 2's OST in it.  That OST isn't scheduled to ship until today.

Maybe LLL saw 2 orders going to the same guy at the same adress, so are putting them in the same box, forcing me to wait to get my ET until Kingsman 2 is ready?

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

I really don't understand why mine hasn't shipped yet.  I was literally one of the first people on the planet to order.  Oh well.

Apperances as you said.

4 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

I mean, I ordered within the first couple of minutes as well and haven't received a shipping notice either.

Hmmm true

Eh, no biggie.  I can wait

Try checking the link in your original order confirmation email. Mine shows that it's shipped, and I have NOT received a shipping confirmation email. (And I didn't even place my order until the Friday after it went on sale.)

I got a shipping notice about 3 hours ago!

If it leaves California tonight, I suppose I'll have it Thursday or Friday!

Hmm, no shipping confirmation yet from lllemployee3. Australia is another world away...

LAX must be swimming in ET packages!

LLLemployee3: "Oh, it's just the ET remastered soundtrack set."

Post: "ET, that shrivelled old dick monster? Anal probes n' shit?"

LLLemployee3: "...Yes...?"

Post: "So it ain't all goin' to a landfill or something?"

LLLemployee3: *a shock of panic struck across his face, sweating* "You know, um, I don't really know what you're talking about, um I was told that...um, I wasn't supposed to say any, I mean, no, did I say 'ET'? I gotta go!"

*A dark figure sits brooding in a room filled with games cartridges wearing a baseball cap and drinking Fanta. His silhouette blazes in front of the monitor showing a live camera security recording from the post office.

The Man: "Jerry, can you find a replacement for LLLemployee3, we don't want any mistakes that need to be buried like the last two times do we?"

Jerry the Secretary: "No, of course not Mr. Spielberg, of course not, I swear!".

E.T. just phoned home, and a day earlier than anticipated. I am listening now, and I am amazed and awed at how the Maestro's music is remastered. It is like being at the recording sessions.

I ordered in the first minute and still nothing!   Ordered this and Sky Captain, also ordered both kingsman after.  No shipping on anything.  I'm sure they're swamped, though.