E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial La-La Land ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Admin note: This thread is largely hype for the release before it's release date, and then ordering/shipping/"it's arrived!"  talk afterward; Please relocate to the following thread to discuss the act

DISC 1            77:57                           THE FILM SCORE PRESENTATION               1          Main Title 1:14             2          Far From Home / E.T. Alone 6:57

I heard Spielberg shot an alternate ending with E.T.'s ship getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle (which would lead to a sequel). Since he didn't use it, it might explain the missing triangle as he wou

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Chewy said:

You don't own Jurassic Park?

Sob.

50 minutes ago, ATXHusker said:

I suppose it seemed like a bit much of a precaution when I ordered it (I though it would be sold out over the week), but I'm thankful I got it when I did. Anyone who doesn't have this should make a point of getting it before it's too late.

I was hesitant to get it because of the first score. Which one of us is the more unworthy? Fight!

Spoiler

I do have the set now so he is the more unworthy. The End

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

We should start a crowdfunding campaign with the aim of getting Bolle a copy of the JP box. That way he won't have to spend any money on TLW.

That would be very kind, but I say you start a crowdfunding campaign that involves the LSO and something about JW re-recordings or the October concert and I'll happily join.

On 5/1/2019 at 8:04 PM, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Sob.

I suppose it seemed like a bit much of a precaution when I ordered it (I though it would be sold out over the week), but I'm thankful I got it when I did. Anyone who doesn't have this should make a point of getting it before it's too late.

Good advice. Ordered this morning. I wonder how many were left.