THE LAST JEDI - Disney Records OST

Will

Can't wait...

40 minutes ago, Kostov said:

Ohohoohohohoho guys, just imagine the feeling while TLJ Main Title is ending and what awaits us (I'll have goosebumps): from 1:23

Can't wait...

Track 3 looks like a pretty standard length for a JW new theme track. The last track is about the norm for a finale and end credits Star Wars track as well. Track 16 is a nice lengthy track but there also seem to be a lot of sub 3 minute tracks...

9 hours ago, Kostov said:

Ohohoohohohoho guys, just imagine the feeling while TLJ Main Title is ending and what awaits us (I'll have goosebumps): from 1:23

It will either be a) atrocious or b) unobtrusive. 

Some great, meaty tracks in there. Last track seems to indicate a very short finale cue though, assuming the credits suite is 7-8 minutes or so.

Also, no post-credits tribute track for Fisher. Or at least, not one included on the OST.

Hard to say, it's changed from OST to OST. He favoured the film score introduction of Rey's Theme for track 2 on TFA, relegating the developed concert suite to track 6.

He might do something similar with TLJ if, for example, one of the signature new themes is for Rey & Luke and he would prefer to introduce their theme on album using a film cue from their early scenes (then put the suite around track 5 or 6).

On the prequels he stuck to tracks 2 and 3 for the suites.

20 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Some great, meaty tracks in there. Last track seems to indicate a very short finale cue though, assuming the credits suite is 7-8 minutes or so.

Also, no post-credits tribute track for Fisher. Or at least, not one included on the OST.

This is what I suspect. I'm sure there will be something about Fisher after the end credit or in the middle of it. And I think It was added later, ans Williams decided to include the original end title in the OST. But I'm pretty sure there will be some additional music.

18 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Hard to say, it's changed from OST to OST. He favoured the film score introduction of Rey's Theme for track 2 on TFA, relegating the developed concert suite to track 6.

He might do something similar with TLJ if, for example, one of the signature new themes is for Rey & Luke and he would prefer to introduce their theme on album using a film cue from their early scenes (then put the suite around track 5 or 6).

On the prequels he stuck to tracks 2 and 3 for the suites.

Love theme for Rey & Luke... :o

Nice find, @curlytoot!

I've combined the times from google with the leaked track list from reddit over in the Unconfirmed Track List thread, if anyone wants to go there to see it.

Remember there are people in this thread who don't want to know the track list yet.

I don’t think that track list has even been confirmed, though? Unless I’m missing something; the guy who had pics of the rest of the album art conveniently didn’t have a pic of the track list... Or are you just assuming at this point?

4 minutes ago, curlytoot said:

I don’t think that track list has even been confirmed, though? Unless I’m missing something; the guy who had pics of the rest of the album art conveniently didn’t have a pic of the track list... Or are you just assuming at this point?

I can't find the picture now, but could it be that he would have to brake the shrink-wrap in order to see the track listing inside, and he didn't want to do that?

The picture and the assumption that he didn't want to pull the booklet out is already in that other thread....

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Hence "unconfirmed"...

Yes, but I was just confused as you said "Remember there are people in this thread who don't want to know the track list yet." Until we have a picture I'm leaning toward everything being fake.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

I can't find the picture now, but could it be that he would have to brake the shrink-wrap in order to see the track listing inside, and he didn't want to do that?

I've already seen the pics, but I have yet to see a pic of the actual track list. The pics taken show that the guy that had the soundtrack, had it already opened up. If he had enough time to take the booklet out and painstakingly type out every track title, he certainly would have had time to take a pic (which would have been far quicker).

1 hour ago, Jay said:

The picture and the assumption that he didn't want to pull the booklet out is already in that other thread....

If he didn't pull out the booklet, how did he see the track titles to write them down?

Also... First clip of the score?!

31 minutes ago, curlytoot said:

If he didn't pull out the booklet, how did he see the track titles to write them down?

Also... First clip of the score?!

Obviously the guy has x-ray vision.

That's a boring theme.

11 minutes ago, someonefun124 said:

My point was I don't think Disney really cares if it's leaked a few days before release since they make it available online for free anyway.

Every copyright holder ALWAYS cares if their product is being given away illegally.

30 minutes ago, Jay said:

Every single album ever pressed to CD leaked online somewhere before release date.  Just the way of life

Although with TFA, the soundtrack ended up leaking through Amazon digitally rather than somebody uploading a physical copy. Though I suppose if that hadn't happened then someone might have gotten around to it.

On 7/12/2017 at 6:59 PM, Jurassic Shark said:

That's a boring theme.

No.

On 7/12/2017 at 7:00 PM, BloodBoal said:

JW can write boring themes too.

No.