THE LAST JEDI - Disney Records OST

Will

For anyone who has seen the film or listened to the album; without giving any spoilers at all (musically or story-wise), how does this one stack up to TFA? Is it better, worse, or about the same? I want to know about how high to set my expectation bar when going in on Thursday.

My credit card company woke me up at 3:30 am with a text saying that my card was being used without me being present.

After a few minutes of panicked grogginess I realized Amazon was processing my order for the soundtrack.

5 minutes ago, hornist said:

I will pick up my copy from the store on Friday morning. What a dissapointment it will be after seeing the film already,  all that wonderful music missing...

Urgh. I hate this negative bitchy fanboy attitude.

Sigh....

Of course there's music missing. It's a 2,5 hours film with a LOT of score. 

But why does one have to be disapointed about that. Enjoy what you have! Its brandnew and pretty darn good.

Eventually the full thing will be released.

None of the stores in Australia have the Deluxe Edition in stock, so had to order it from the warehouse with express shipping, so I should have it today or tomorrow. With TFA I was so eager to get the album that I bought the standard set and later the deluxe.

UPDATE: My retailer changed the release date of the deluxe digipack to Friday 22nd. Damn! I'll pick up the standard edition tomorrow then...

I've always been under the impression that it's a legal site, but hey, I'll remember not to link stuff like that next time.

Situation normal. No need to freak out. I'll remove the links.

It's not legal at all, its very very very very very very very illegal.  You have to buy specialty label releases on CD you can't just download them as mp3s from some website.  That's not how it works!