We're not worthy!!!

Melange

Which films have you watched that caused sufferiiiiing?

cobrafiend.jpg

I think one called Cobra Verde tops my list. I watched this with my brother when i was about 10. Our favourite worst scene in it was a closeup of a barrel rolling down a hill for 5 minutes. Klaus Kinski of course, was his usual psychotic self in that movie. Now a cult movie. If i watched it again, i might see it as an "Art movie".......But...Hmmm.. i very much doubt it. :thumbup:

http://www.hatii.arts.gla.ac.uk/Multimedia...cobra_verde.htm

Kinski talking about the movie :

http://www.hatii.arts.gla.ac.uk/Multimedia...cobra_verde.htm

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 Days and 40 Nights and Not Another Teen Movie. I can't justify why I saw them. All I know is that I did. And I sincerely wish I hadn't.

CYPHER

Which films have you watched that caused sufferiiiiing?

Must........fight...........the................temp....ta..........tion!!!!!!!!

Neil

;)

ATTACK OF THE CLONES!!!!

It was a TV documentary / movie about Boris Yeltsin, made by some friends of his.

It showed some parts of his action, his thoughts, and more importantly 10 minutes (no kidding) of him, sitting at his desk, and thinking (or was he ?)... no moves, no actions, only a close up for like 10 minutes.

Then, the end credits of that show was an enumeration of all his generals with their pictures... during 15 minutes... (Grotckov... Ivanof... Yorgensei...)

LOL

it was incredible !

Willow. I felt sorry for all these poor suckers who were tricked into doing this horror show. I was embarrased to have ever taken Lucas or Howard seriously after seeing the pigs scene.

Hey no fair! Willow rocks! And I saw it again just a few weeks ago so my opinion is not entirely clouded with childish nostalgia :(. I will admit however that there are some exceedingly dodgy and embarrassing moments. The one that really made me laugh was the talking possum - it's voice is just so high-pitched and well ... stupid. Just roll with the occasional inanity and it's all good fun.

CYHER

I think armageddon was quite entertaining, sometimes even hilarious versus the end unfortunately only ridiculous, but alway worth a laugher.

I only laughed where the movie was apparently meant to be serious. Wherever it was meant to be funny, I was writhing in pain.

Marian - who hates hates HATES that movie, even more than the other Bruckheimer crap.

:) The Songs of Distant Earth (Mike Oldfield)

West Side Story. Young street gang punks dancing around to jazzy Bernstein? Yeah right.