18 hours ago, King Mark said:

Bottom of the list:

Rosewood

Minority Report

War of the Words

Saving Private Ryan

Presumed Innocent

Sleepers

Wow, those are all great, they're just no mainstream scores. Sad to see them so low on your list.:(

Most listened scores I consider brilliant

Angela’s Ashes - Born on the Fourth of July - Catch Me If You Can - The Empire Strikes Back - E.T. - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Home Alone - Hook - Jaws - JFK - Jurassic Park - Last Crusade - Phantom Menace - Star Wars - Temple of Doom - War Horse

Less listened scores I consider brilliant

A.I. - Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Empire of the Sun - The Lost World - Nixon - Raiders of the Lost Ark - Return of the Jedi - Revenge of the Sith - Schindler's List - Superman 

Good to great scores I listen to often

The Adventures of Tintin - Attack of the Clones - Chamber of Secrets - Force Awakens - Last Jedi - Rise of Skywalker

Good to great scores I don't listen to often except individual pieces 

1941 - Amistad - Far and Away - Heartbeeps - Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Lincoln - Memoirs of a Geisha - Midway - Munich - The Patriot - Saving Private Ryan - Seven Years in Tibet - The Terminal - The Witches of Eastwick 

Good to great scores I don't listen to often

The Accidental Tourist - Always - The BFG - Black Sunday - The Book Thief - Dracula - The Fury - Jaws 2 - Minority Report - The Post - Rosewood - Sabrina - Sleepers - Stepmom - War of the Worlds

Made little impression or haven't listened

Family Plot - The Missouri Breaks - Monsignor - Presumed Innocent - The River - Spacecamp - Stanley and Iris - Yes Giorgio