The Last Jedi Soundtrack.

skyy38

Well, Skyy38, since you said you don't care, why should it matter?

They're recording it in London with the LKSO (The London Kazoo Symphony Orchestra). They're releasing it on Phonograph, exclusively at Target in 2024.

1 hour ago, skyy38 said:

Is THIS to be recorded in LA also, in "pieces parts?"

And if it IS, then WHY does "Modern Technology" PRETEND to know WHAT it's "talking about" in terms of an "orchestra" or WTF?

THE FORCE AWAKENS was recorded with an LA Orchestra. And IT was met with derision and rightfully SO!

I mean, YOU have ALL this money to spend on the VISUALS, yet, hey "I love LA!!!"

YET , the producers of such, in THIS day and age, could NOT come up with an appropriate "REVERB" setting to at least TRY to approximate the legendary
LSO's recordings of PREVIOUS STAR WARS recordings?

I can FAKE the LSO, with just my TINY KIT!

And through ALL of this, WE want to go to MARS???????

We don't have the money, or the inspiration........F*ck MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And really FUCK DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't CARE anymore!

Ban this prick already. 

"It is the unknown that defines our existence.  We are constantly searching, not just for answers to our questions, but for new questions. 

We are explorers.  We explore our lives day by day, and we explore the Galaxy, trying to expand the boundaries of our knowledge.

And that is why I am here.”

This guy was an early addition to my recent wide utilization of the ignore list, but I'm glad I saw this. 

Should he post again, I hope the board would condone a more classically, ahem, pointed response from me.  It may be unavoidable, just for fun.   

55 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

Then why are you wasting your time here instead of watching the fuckin' Secret Of Mamo or Week-End A Zuydcoote?!

Idiot!

Only when you give Princess Tutu a chance! (you'll have to survive through the first six episodes though, the first one is excellent but the following five are kinda dumb, then it gets really good)

13 hours ago, Cerebral Cortex said:

I think you could be onto something here...

skyy_crawl.png

Episode IX opening crawl right there!

15 hours ago, Muad'Dib said:

I can't believe how boring this place has become waiting for TLJ news.

What about posts about The Post news?  Are the sessions still ongoing?

14 hours ago, Muad'Dib said:

Only when you give Princess Tutu a chance! (you'll have to survive through the first six episodes though, the first one is excellent but the following five are kinda dumb, then it gets really good)

That's not how it works, buddy! I watched two films you recommended me (El Espíritu de la Colmena and Cría Cuervos) and you only watched one I recommended you (The Castle Of Cagliostro)! You owe me one! That was the deal! Break the deal, and you break our friendship!

16 minutes ago, someonefun124 said:

What about posts about The Post news?  Are the sessions still ongoing?

Shawn Murphy was recently added under the IMDb page's Music Department so that's a good sign I think

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:52 AM, skyy38 said:

Is THIS to be recorded in LA also, in "pieces parts?"

And if it IS, then WHY does "Modern Technology" PRETEND to know WHAT it's "talking about" in terms of an "orchestra" or WTF?

THE FORCE AWAKENS was recorded with an LA Orchestra. And IT was met with derision and rightfully SO!

I mean, YOU have ALL this money to spend on the VISUALS, yet, hey "I love LA!!!"

YET , the producers of such, in THIS day and age, could NOT come up with an appropriate "REVERB" setting to at least TRY to approximate the legendary
LSO's recordings of PREVIOUS STAR WARS recordings?

I can FAKE the LSO, with just my TINY KIT!

And through ALL of this, WE want to go to MARS???????

We don't have the money, or the inspiration........F*ck MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And really FUCK DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't CARE anymore!

Wow. I think I need a life after reading that mindless drivel of a rant.