THE LAST JEDI - Potential OST Album Track list posted to reddit (UPDATE: It's fake)

John

Dunno if this is legit or not; the track titles give away much of the basic story structure, and in previous OSTs, the opening theme is usually referred to as "main title" not "main theme", and the final cue often includes "finale". Still, it's worth giving a look.

Also, by the way, if anyone here has Instagram, you can find me at @realjohnlong.

Probably fake but not going to read in case they've based it on leaked story spoilers. Main Theme alone is a giveaway, it's always Main Title. He seems to mix things up between Finale (ESB, TFA, AOTC, ROTJ) and End Credits/Titles (ROTS, TPM, SW).

It's possible this is a 'first-draft' of the tracklist, which might be edited before the release. TFA's original tracklist was very spoiler-y with track titles like The Falcon Still Flies, The Republic's Demise, The Abduction of Rey, Father and Son, Rey vs. Ren and Farewell & Trip to the Island. Unlikely though, considering the OST was probably mastered and finalised months ago.

Is it weird the picture was deleted? Or are they just trying to make it look more realistic now?

I guess we'll know if it was real or not when the real tracklist gets announced. If it has the same number of tracks, and several titles match, well...

Spoiler

I will say, there's been persistent rumours of a track called 'Reunion' occurring late in the film, if not the final track. Of course, Reunion and Finale is off the table because Williams already used that track title for Sleepers. :P

I doubt it's legit, too, but then again I thought the TFA tracklist leak was fake as well.  Then again, I believe the TFA tracklist was leaked on a foreign Amazon site.  I'm not sure where this tracklist came from.

10 minutes ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

I read it and I can't remember what it said.

May the Porg Be With You?

This is a very different experience for me than two years ago.  In 2015 I was not visiting JWFan at all, I participated in precisely 0 online film score communities. So I saw the tracklisting the first time on Saturday after I saw the movie, when I streamed the OST for my 30 minute drive from the theater to my house.

32 minutes ago, someonefun124 said:

I doubt it's legit, too, but then again I thought the TFA tracklist leak was fake as well.  Then again, I believe the TFA tracklist was leaked on a foreign Amazon site.  I'm not sure where this tracklist came from.

This seems to be Williams' original tracklist for TFA, from a foreign Amazon page. Presumably an international vinyl release or something?

Riproduci: Main Title and The Attack on the Jakku Village 1. Main Title and The Attack on the Jakku Village
Riproduci: The Scavenger 2. The Scavenger
Riproduci: I Can Fly Anything 3. I Can Fly Anything
Riproduci: Rey Meets BB-8 4. Rey Meets BB-8
Riproduci: Follow Me 5. Follow Me
Riproduci: Rey's Theme 6. Rey's Theme
Riproduci: The Falcon Still Flies 7. The Falcon Still Flies
Riproduci: That Girl with the Staff 8. That Girl with the Staff
Riproduci: The Rathtars! 9. The Rathtars!
Riproduci: Finn's Confession 10. Finn's Confession
Riproduci: Maz's Counsel 11. Maz's Counsel
Riproduci: The Republic's Demise 12. The Republic's Demise
Riproduci: Kylo Ren Arrives at the Battle 13. Kylo Ren Arrives at the Battle
Riproduci: The Abduction of Rey 14. The Abduction of Rey

Disco: 2

Riproduci: The Reunion of Han and Leia 1. The Reunion of Han and Leia
Riproduci: March of the Resistance 2. March of the Resistance
Riproduci: Snoke 3. Snoke
Riproduci: On the Inside 4. On the Inside
Riproduci: Father and Son 5. Father and Son
Riproduci: Rey vs. Ren 6. Rey vs. Ren
Riproduci: Scherzo for X-Wings 7. Scherzo for X-Wings
Riproduci: Farewell and Trip to the Island 8. Farewell and Trip to the Island
Riproduci: The Jedi Steps and Finale 9. The Jedi Steps and Finale

https://www.amazon.it/Star-Wars-Awakens-John-Williams/dp/B01BIKXGNS

8 hours ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

Man... reading the posts and comments on that page make me want to punch something. Bunch of peasants.

Hopefully I am not one of those you mentioned...? It's not my page, but I commented on that post. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Main Theme/The Supreme Leader  
2. The Galaxy Needs You  
3. Attack on D'Qar  
4. Flight of The Resistance  
5. Poe's Fire  
6. Porgs  
7. Order of Secrets  
8. Bomb's Away  
9. Retaliation  
10. Crait  
11. Welcome to Canto Bight  
12. Jailbreak!/Hope It's Fast  
13. Tragedy  
14. Master of The Knights of Ren  
15. The Supremacy  
16. Heartbreak  
17. Last Stand  
18. The Cold Truth  
19. Destiny  
20. The Prince and The Scavenger  
21. Reunion  
22. They're Still Good In Him/End Credits.

Courtesy of Soundtrack.net

https://www.soundtrack.net/album/star-wars-the-last-jedi/

29 minutes ago, El Jefe said:

Seriously?

This just popped up on Twitter 2 hours ago via soundtrack.net.

It popped up around November 1 on reddit.

Everybody said it was bogus.

4 minutes ago, Nick1066 said:

I'd be more excited and intrigued if the title of the last track was "There's Still Good in Her" (proceeded by Rey's Fateful Decision)

I still don't get what would be so shocking about that. Now that Star Wars has been reduced to a mere narrative formula, it's really just an "either/or" situation (i.e. Rey turns to Dark Side, Kylo turns to Light Side, Luke turns to Dark Side, etc. and viceversa).

Only saw the first track (stopped reading after that) but does this confirm that Reddit leak?! The opening track is the same title!

EDIT: confused now, is this listing 22 titles? It's clearly fake if so.

Sorry guys, but IT'S REAL! I thought the lazy titles were a sign of a troll, turns out it's legitimate and from Reddit, the world's leading authority on the veracity of claims.