THE LAST JEDI - OST Album Track List Revealed (Temporary Thread)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, here's the track list with times & all typos fixed   01 Main Title and Escape (7:26) 02 Ahch-To Island (4:23) 03 Revisiting Snoke (3:29) 04 The Supremacy (4:01) 05 Fun with F

Holy shit, and somebody just posted this on Reddit! Maybe this is the real tracklist?!?! Take this with a grain of salt but I have a feeling this is actually the real deal.   

I think the guy from Target just got too spooked to keep taking pictures, especially since he'd have to slide the booklet out of the pocket and open it up to find the track list since its not on the back cover.

I personally think this tracklist is real, though it could have typos (ie track 9 is probably Canto Bight, track 19 is probably Peace and Prosperity, etc)

With those track times, the titles seem a more legit.  It doesn't look like many concert tracks, maybe Fathiers? Not a big deal, as the Finale will have the main lines from which Williams will base his concert suite.  Btw, I think Canto Night is not a typo--I think that is the name of a jazz-styled source piece.  

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

With those track times, the titles seem a more legit.  It doesn't look like many concert tracks, maybe Fathiers? Not a big deal, as the Finale will have the main lines from which Williams will base his concert suite.  Btw, I think Canto Night is not a typo--I think that is the name of a jazz-styled source piece.  

I think both tracks 18 and 19 could be concert versions. Especially track 19, since it's separated out instead of being attached to the Finale.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

02 Ahch-To Island (4:23)
04 The Supremacy (4:01)
05 Fun with Finn and Rose (2:34)
06 Old Friends (4:29)
17 The Spark (3:36)
18 The Last Jedi (3:04)

Frankly, based on titles alone, I think any of these could be concert arrangements.

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

If the track titles are legitimate, then "The Finale" is likely a typo. It is probably just Finale.  Perhaps it is just the end credits this time. 

Yes, that is what I was thinking too.  It seems like an odd choice for Williams and certainly not consistent with the other scores.