THE LAST JEDI - For Your Consideration (FYC) Album

Jay

Howdy,

Another latecomer here. I'm usually pretty savvy but have not found a way to download from those individual links to each track. Do you have to use a browser other than Safari?

57 minutes ago, Scott said:

Howdy,

Another latecomer here. I'm usually pretty savvy but have not found a way to download from those individual links to each track. Do you have to use a browser other than Safari?

If you install Chrome, the links in the first post of this thread should work just fine

48 minutes ago, JohnSolo said:

When it comes to music by John Williams, their wants are entirely justified!

Incorrect!

If we had to wait for years, decades for unreleased music to finally trickle down, why should younger people not wait?

2 hours ago, D_A_R_T_H said:

Peace and...prosper ? .....it's not "Purpose" ?

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.  The OST track is "Peace and Purpose", which is dialogue from the film.

19 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.  The OST track is "Peace and Purpose", which is dialogue from the film.

2 hours ago, mstrox said:

The original leaked track listing included, among its handful of typos, "Prosper." 

@D_A_R_T_H probably was looking at early posts in this thread and saw the wrong track title.

20 hours ago, mstrox said:

@D_A_R_T_H probably was looking at early posts in this thread and saw the wrong track title.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DW-2_W4bTKZb-NeUlL5NUMMqvzDAMzHCH1a8waRH6ic/htmlview#

21 hours ago, someonefun124 said:

I prefer Peace and Propane.

Prostate ? ^_^

There are many piracy sites on the internet that allow you to download those kinds of things; We are really a discussion forum and not a file sharing forum.  Just google it

this analysis seem good

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DW-2_W4bTKZb-NeUlL5NUMMqvzDAMzHCH1a8waRH6ic/htmlview#

but i dont know for the battle of Crait  (lines 32, 33, 34) the 3 tracks are edited together ?

and for end credit (in movie version  the tracks  used on line 33,34 are deleted ? )

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but the Utapau Music BMI Repertoire listings now contain this for the Last Jedi: Finn's Attempted Sacrifice.

Edit: No Title (1M02A, 3M20INS2, 3M22REV, 4M32INS, 4M32REV2, 5M46INS, 7M67AINS, 9M85INS) is actually from The Force Awakens, as shown by the registry numbers, e.g. this is 21137526 with Scavenger being 21137536.

On 12/29/2017 at 12:04 AM, Bespin said:

Holdo.... is that character that just had her hair done and wears an evening dress... for commanding an entire fleet of spaceships when the resistance is about to fall into ruin?

Don't question the STUPIDITY of a shallow character on the JWFAN forums...... You are NAZI!!!!!

Hope retarded fans could see through it....... If not... they are stupid as shit...   

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 4:51 PM, CGCJ said:

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but the Utapau Music BMI Repertoire listings now contain two for the Last Jedi: No Title (1M02A, 3M20INS2, 3M22REV, 4M32INS, 4M32REV2, 5M46INS, 7M67AINS, 9M85INS) & Finn's Attempted Sacrifice.

Some more listings have been added, all of them for the soundtrack release but interestingly, Rebellion is Reborn is listed with "Rose's Turn Film Cue" as an alternate title.

Edit: No Title (1M02A, 3M20INS2, 3M22REV, 4M32INS, 4M32REV2, 5M46INS, 7M67AINS, 9M85INS) is actually from The Force Awakens.