The Last Jedi - Piano Arrangements available

Docteur Qui

That was fast! Digital piano arrangements (normal and easy-piano) are available through sheetmusicdirect. They've listed the following pieces:

Main Title and Escape

Ahch-To Island

The Supremacy

Fun With Finn and Rose

Old Friends

The Rebellion is Reborn

Canto Bight

The Sacred Jedi Texts

The Battle of Crait

The Spark

The Last Jedi

Peace and Purpose

Music Notes has only listed "Main Title and Escape" and "The Last Jedi" at this stage. I think I'll wait till it's published as a book and buy it.

• 1 month later...

This looks like the more advanced version - you can look inside and see a few pages. Odd, it says the release date is Jan. 22, but it also says this book hasn't been published yet:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540021025/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IOMS0RXR092F3&colid=2R0317P5VDR51&psc=0

• 7 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 9:48 PM, pete said:

This looks like the more advanced version - you can look inside and see a few pages. Odd, it says the release date is Jan. 22, but it also says this book hasn't been published yet:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1540021025/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IOMS0RXR092F3&colid=2R0317P5VDR51&psc=0

Does this book have all the full versions of the cues, instead of watered-down excerpts of cues on Musicnotes? If not, I might have to transcribe everything and show them who's boss.

On 9/5/2018 at 9:24 AM, Drew said:

Does this book have all the full versions of the cues, instead of watered-down excerpts of cues on Musicnotes? If not, I might have to transcribe everything and show them who's boss.

The book's arrangements are the same as the Musicnote arrangements marked as "Piano Solo". A step up from the "Easy Piano" arrangements, but yeah, they are still simplifications. And too hard for my piano skills. lol. I think you're the Chosen One.

Love how seeing the music in that form really reveals some of the storytelling going on. That moment in the film goes from a hopeful but nervous Rey on a mission to save Ben, but upon arrival quickly realises her unfounded optimism might be usurped by futility.

The music brilliantly represents that journey, right down to the literal cue title!

• 1 year later...