'A Celebration of John Williams in Concert' - Royal Albert Hall, October 26, 2018 (CONDUCTED BY DIRK BROSSÉ)

Mari

If it's live, I'm not sure I will be home in time to record and listen to the concert finally.... :mellow:

Please someone, record it!

5 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

Amazing and thank you for not using the official website's inferior source.

Uh, TuneIn points directly to the Classic FM MP3 stream (128kbps).  But yes, there is also a separate 96kbps AAC stream on Classic FM.

I'll be there but also have my Sky Q set up to record. Probably be a reasonable stream from there I'd say. 192kbps joint stereo from satellite. 

I have an hdmi capture box too so can get the audio out. 😊

36 minutes ago, JTGL said:

I am still a bit sad about not seeing Williams in the flesh. But the concert of Brian Tyler was really good and I met hin in person after the show. 

20181026_011206.jpg

20181025_201902.jpg

20181025_194158.jpg

That's a great photo. Kudos to him for that he goes up in my estimation. 

Nice size of orchestra too! Not overly familiar with his work but do like his rework of Goldsmith's Universal logo a lot and he has some decent moments I'm sure. 

He's a good drummer too I believe 😁

I admit, I quite enjoy Tyler’s package for Formula 1. It’s probably just because I now associate it with F1, one of my favorite things in the world, but what can I say? It’s my favorite thing of his that he’s done since Children of Dune.

5 minutes ago, aviazn said:

I admit, I quite enjoy Tyler’s package for Formula 1. It’s probably just because I now associate it with F1, one of my favorite things in the world, but what can I say? It’s my favorite thing of his that he’s done since Children of Dune.

Crazy Rich Asians romance theme is nice too... 

1 hour ago, JTGL said:

I am still a bit sad about not seeing Williams in the flesh. But the concert of Brian Tyler was really good and I met him in person after the show. 

Thats fantastic! Havent heard a lot of his work, but seems like a decent chap and worth seeing in that venue. Glad you got to go.

2 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

Is it any good? Contemplating the purchase...

It's a 30 page full colour programme, I think very worth of buying.

What the...! 😃

You wonder whether it could be a mistake, but on the other hand they seem to have gotten the rest of the list right so...

7 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

Well apparently it spilled the beans potentially on a La La Land Records Black Friday surprise.  It's a part of film score fan history now!

2 hours ago, aviazn said:

Got my branded water, a stella and box with food. Life is good 😂🍲

20181026_184834.jpg

Where can I listen live if I'm not in the UK?

Sadly our broadcasting rights do not allow us to play to locations outside the UK. If you are in the UK, please enter your postcode: