Albert Hall Tickets

tmarps

Hey everyone!

To those lucky enough to secure tickets for John Williams' concert at the Royal Albert Hall: hats off to you. 

For those, like me, who queued but were disappointed when the tickets were sold out - I have an idea.

Would it be unreasonable to ask 11 other fans to invest in a box at the Albert Hall so we can all go to see the concert? The price of the box to rent is extortionate, but I feel that if we pool our resources we could get affordable seats? Tix would be £279 each? Who's with me? I'm upset that I couldn't get a ticket to this once in a lifetime (I live in the UK...), but this feels like my only hope! Help me JWFans - you're my only hope?

Tom

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4000, but they had to count them all, and they were all in Blackburn, Lancashire! :lol:

8 hours ago, tmarps said:

Hey everyone!

To those lucky enough to secure tickets for John Williams' concert at the Royal Albert Hall: hats off to you. 

For those, like me, who queued but were disappointed when the tickets were sold out - I have an idea.

Would it be unreasonable to ask 11 other fans to invest in a box at the Albert Hall so we can all go to see the concert? The price of the box to rent is extortionate, but I feel that if we pool our resources we could get affordable seats? Tix would be £279 each? Who's with me? I'm upset that I couldn't get a ticket to this once in a lifetime (I live in the UK...), but this feels like my only hope! Help me JWFans - you're my only hope?

Tom

I'd do it...if we could get ten others.

36 minutes ago, alawill75 said:

I was thinking about this myself...

So, what is included in the box? Diner? 

“Private hire of a Grand Tier box for 12 people *Half bottle of Champagne, half bottle wine, half bottle of mineral water per person *A selection of soft drinks *Luxury canapes and a cold bowl dish served pre show *Hot bowl dishes and dessert canapes served in the interval *A dedicated service waiter per box *Programme per person” - luxury! Know anyone else who would want to go!? 

Just now, Richard said:

Ah, man, what's in the box? What's in the fucking box?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX????!!!!

Private hire of a Grand Tier box for 12 people *Half bottle of Champagne, half bottle wine, half bottle of mineral water per person *A selection of soft drinks *Luxury canapes and a cold bowl dish served pre show *Hot bowl dishes and dessert canapes served in the interval *A dedicated service waiter per box *Programme per person” !! - let’s make this happen!! Who else is up for this!?