THE LAST JEDI cue titles now available

CGCJ

Less important, I found some ROTJ titles as well... not sure if they've already been found. I've never heard of some of these before though:

The Ewoks Retreat
Heroic Ewok
Brother and Sister
Bedtime Stories
Through the Flames
Space Battle
More Duel
Freedom
The Explosion(?)
Leia Breaks the News
First Ewok Battle
Vader's Death
Leia is Wounded
Into the Trap
Using the Force(?)
The Emperor Confronts Luke
Son Meets Father
The Emperor Provokes Luke
Rebel Forces Captured
The Ewok Battle
Fight with the Fighters
The Battle Rages
The Emperor's Death
Finding an Entrance(?)

(?) Possibly from ANH

15 hours ago, Fal said:

"Here They Come, Again"
"Important Scene" :lol:

Those titles are hilarious. Good to see John still has his devilish sense of humour.

Be funny if Important Scene is The Spark?

16 hours ago, CGCJ said:

End Credit Pt. 2

End Credit Pt. 3 Rev

End Credit Pt. 4

Interesting! So Part 1 is presumably the traditional Luke's Theme (1:03 - 1:51) Part 2 is Rose's Theme, Part 3 Rev is Leia's Theme (indicating there was an alternate Carrie tribute recorded), and Part 4 is the credit denouement (7.27 onwards) with variations on Rey's Theme. The rest is editorially created (Rebellion is Reborn, Battle of Crait, Yoda Insert/Yoda's Theme, Holdo's Resolve, Here They Come, Again!)

On Holdo's Resolve, I'm guessing either No Title 5M46INS or No Title 7M67AINS are the film version alternate ending.

16 hours ago, CGCJ said:

Crashing the Party

Another mystery solved. Most likely a deleted cue that accompanied the deleted scene where Rey crashes a party Luke's holding with the island Caretakers, complete with new source music (which I predicted John might have written for the Caretakers' party!)

16 hours ago, CGCJ said:

Party Music

Anyone have any thoughts on what R.T. Shore represents?

Re: R. T. Shore, Williams said the Canto Bight source music was “a sort of Artie Shaw imitation put through all the wrong wringers.” So maybe it's a play on that, as if R. T. Shore were a fictional bandleader in the Star Wars universe. Similar to the name "Augie's Great Municipal Band" given to the Naboo celebration music.

5 hours ago, crumbs said:

Those titles are hilarious. Good to see John still has his devilish sense of humour.

Be funny if Important Scene is The Spark?

Interesting! So Part 1 is presumably the traditional Luke's Theme (1:03 - 1:51) Part 2 is Rose's Theme, Part 3 Rev is Leia's Theme (indicating there was an alternate Carrie tribute recorded), and Part 4 is the credit denouement (7.27 onwards) with variations on Rey's Theme. The rest is editorially created (Rebellion is Reborn, Battle of Crait, Yoda Insert/Yoda's Theme, Holdo's Resolve, Here They Come, Again!)

On Holdo's Resolve, I'm guessing either No Title 5M46INS or No Title 7M67AINS are the film version alternate ending.

Another mystery solved. Most likely a deleted cue that accompanied the deleted scene where Rey crashes a party Luke's holding with the island Caretakers, complete with new source music (which I predicted John might have written for the Caretakers' party!)

Anyone have any thoughts on what R.T. Shore represents?

I think "Theme In" is the traditional Luke's Theme.

EDIT: Actually it could be the Main Title or the solo piccolo opening. 

That was around the time the TPM sheets leaked then... or was that 2017?

I'd love to get my hands on those ROTJ sheets. I searched around for them on the site that shall not be named to no avail though unfortunately.

On 27.2.2018 at 10:25 PM, CGCJ said:

Rose's Fathiers

This! this sums up everything that's wrong with this film.

And 

On 27.2.2018 at 10:25 PM, CGCJ said:

Yoda Insert

This! This sums up everything that's wrong with the score.

It's terrible and shocking when a member responds so dramatically to a post you made, isn't it, @hornist? Such rude, antisocial behavior, unbefitting of a forum dedicated to such a legend as John Williams. Makes you wonder if they were inebriated when they posted. 

Between all of the alternates of The Force Awakens and this, I'd say we have a lot to look forward to!

9 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

It's terrible and shocking when a member responds so dramatically to a post you made, isn't it, @hornist? Such rude, antisocial behavior, unbefitting of a forum dedicated to such a legend as John Williams. Makes you wonder if they were inebriated when they posted. 

IT brick.gif  WAS brick.gif  JUST brick.gif ANOTHER brick.gif  FREAKING brick.gif  JOKEbrick.gif ;)

20 minutes ago, Fal said:

Working Switches - no idea

Could be another deleted scene. Rian said there's a 6 minute sequence involving Finn/Rose/DJ sneaking around the Supremacy, probably hacking doors and so forth.

Or BB-8 trying to fix the circuit breakers in "Escape"? Or that one could be "Mechanical Trouble" as well.

5 minutes ago, Fal said:

But what about After the Explosion?

Well if I remember the film correctly we don’t see the Hux and Ren scene until after the Finn and Phasma fight and Finn and Rose have already escaped.

Basically:

Holdo's Resolve

After the Explosion

Finn Fights Phasma

Rose and Finn Escape

Hux and Ren 

On 2/28/2018 at 9:36 AM, Smeltington said:

Re: R. T. Shore, Williams said the Canto Bight source music was “a sort of Artie Shaw imitation put through all the wrong wringers.” So maybe it's a play on that, as if R. T. Shore were a fictional bandleader in the Star Wars universe. Similar to the name "Augie's Great Municipal Band" given to the Naboo celebration music.

So R.T. Shore = Artie Shore?

2 hours ago, Fal said:

So R.T. Shore = Artie Shore?

Artie Shaw, yes, I'd be willing to bet that's the reference. Which means this cue is probably one or more parts of the Canto Bight source music.

Here's my attempt at sorting these. (No doubt a lot of these are wrong but it's my best guess)

Spoiler

Welcome Poe and Hux - Poe stalling Hux as Resistance tries to escape?

He's Insane - Poe attacks the First Order dreadnought.

We Lose Girl Ace - Paige's death? (OST Escape?)
Tossing the Saber - First Ahch-To scene. (OST Ahch-To Island 00:00-01:42)
We Need Your Help OR Luke and Rey - Rey pleads with Luke for his help in stopping the First Order. (OST Ahch-To Island 01:42-02:28)
Luke's Breakfast - Rey follows Luke through his daily routine. (OST Ahch-To Island 02:28-End)
Old Books - Rey is drawn to the ancient tree containing some old books. (OST Who Are You? 00:00-01:02)
Rey Awakens - Rey tells Luke how something inside her has awoken.
We Need a New Base - Leia demotes Poe and mentions they need a new base. OST The Supremacy 00:00-00:07 (cue before FYC The Supremacy)
Luke in the Falcon - Luke Sneaks Onto the Falcon. (OST Old Friends 00:00-00:39)
Watch the Language - Luke reunites with R2. (OST Old Friends 01:12-01:59)
Admiral Holdo - FYC track.
Rose Appears - Finn passing Rose as she cries?
Rose Catches Finn - (OST Fun with Finn and Rose 00:00-00:15)
Sun Shot - Rey's theme as Finn hands Poe the tracker, and then cuts to a shot of a sun, transitioning to Rey waking up in hut.
Thought Connection - First connection? (Kylo can't see Rey)
The Connection - FYC Connection?
Luke and Rey - Part of FYC "Connection"?
Learning the Force - Lesson One?
Worst People in the Universe - Opening to OST Canto Bight?
R.T. Shore - Canto Bight.
Rey Looks Back - Rey looks back at her bag with Luke's lightsaber, begins training with it.
Place in the World
Six Hours Left - First Order destroy medical ship, Resistance only have 6 hours fuel reserve left.
Codebreaker... Thief - Finn and Rose talk aloud about needing a codebreaker or a thief, DJ introduces himself (OST "Who Are You?")
Rose's Fathiers - Rose opens a Fathier stable (stall?), finds a boy and shows him her Resistance ring.
Fathiers Charge! - OST The Fathiers 00:00-00:56?
Fathiers - OST The Fathiers 00:56-End?
Saying Goodbye to the Fathier - Rose removes the Fathier's sadle and lets it go. (cue after OST Fathiers)
The Cave Scene - FYC The Cave
Young Ren is Awakened - The most complete flashback, after Rey and Luke fight?
Old Books - OST The Sacred Jedi Texts
Holdo's Secret Plan - Poe discovers Holdo plans to abandon ship. (cue before FYC Rey's Journey)
Working Switches - DJ works switches in order to sneak them onto Snoke's ship (cue after FYC Rey's journey)
Mutiny - Poe holds Holdo at blasterpoint
I'll Help You - Rey and Kylo in lift, Rey says she's seen Kylo's future where he turns and is willing to help him.
Lady Officer and Poe Conspire - Poe and "lady officer" listen to Finn and Rose while taking the bridge.
Ladies Parting - Holdo and Leia talk while Resistance board ships.
Come Closer, Child - OST A New Alliance 00:00-00:10.
The Emperor's Theme - Snoke lifts Rey with the force.

Poe Wakes Up - Poe wakes on one of escaping ships.
Finn, Rose and Hux - Finn and Rose are brought to Hux in hanger, DJ tells FO about fleeing resistance ships, FO begin taking them out.
Rey Looks - Snoke forces Rey to watch the Resistance be destroyed? (FYC A New Alliance 00:00-00:50?)
Fighting Together - part of FYC A New Alliance.
More Fight - part of FYC A New Alliance (03:42-End)?
Join Me - Kylo asks Rey to join him in ruling and bringing a new order to the galaxy (cue AFTER Rey and Kylo takes out guards)
Holdo's Resolve - FYC track.
After the Big Explosion - cue after Holdo's Resolve (OST "Chrone Dome" 00:00-00:18?)
Traitor! - Phasma calls out Finn, BB8 in walker. (OST "Chrone Dome" 00:18-01:20?)
Finn Fights Phasma - (OST "Chrone Dome" 01:20-End?)

Rose and Finn Escape - Rose and Finn escape the Supremacy with BB8?
Hux and Ren - Kylo wakes up and tells Hux; "The girl murdered Snoke", and declares himself the new supreme leader.
Fighter Down - Finn and Rose arrive on Crait?
Prep for Battle - Resistance prepare the base on Crait.
Troops and Planes - Battle of Crait, troops get in place and pilots charge in old speeders. (OST Battle of Crait 00:00-01:09?)
Resistance Force - (OST Battle of Crait 01:09-03:20/34/44?)
Here They Come, Again - The Battle of Crait, Falcon underground. (OST Battle of Crait 03:44-04:32?)
To the Target - Battle of Crait, Resistance head towards canon. (OST Battle of Crait 04:32-05:29)
Finn's Attempted Sacrifice - The Battle of Crait (OST Battle of Crait 05:29-End)
Luke and Leia Together - The Spark
Follow Him - FYC "The Last Jedi" 00:00-01:16.
The Last Jedi - OST track
Finale Pt. 1 - Kids on Canto Bight
End Credit Pt. 2
End Credit Pt. 3 Rev
End Credit Pt. 4
Rose's Turn - The BMI repertoire has this listed as an alternate title for "The Rebellion is Reborn".

And there's a few that I can't tell what they could be:

Crashing the Party - Rey crashing Caretaker party deleted scene?
Encounter Before the Dream - I don't remember any dream scenes, could be a deleted scene.
Important Scene
Leia Saved!
Leia Saved! Fix
Mechanical Trouble

No Title 1M02A
No Title 3M20INS2
No Title 3M22REV
No Title 4M32INS
No Title 4M32REV2
No Title 5M46INS
No Title 7M67AINS
No Title 9M85INS

Party Music - Caretaker party deleted scene?
Place to Place
Rescuing Luke
Saving Leia
Theme In
What Cha Got?

Yoda Insert