Jump to content

THE LAST JEDI - Complete Isolated Score stream available via Movies Anywhere and 2020 Blu Ray edition


DigitalfreakNYC
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know this isn't related to the isolated score but is there a list of which deleted scenes does not contain tracked music from other cues? Other than the complete Fathiers Charge cue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since the rest of the world should now be able to purchase this on iTunes, has anyone outside of North America done so? And, of course, the next question is, can one access the iso score special feature?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Disney/Lucasfilm's best rights lawyers working their hardest to bring everyone on the planet the Last Jedi isolated score in the best quality and most easily accessible way as the director intends (2018, artist's depiction, colorised):

lawyer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2018 at 7:20 AM, Manakin Skywalker said:

Yeah, I noticed that for some reason YouTube will sometimes only cite a short portion of the music rather than a whole cue. I'm not positive exactly why that is.

 

I've relied on YT's copyright ID for a lot of music searches recently, and part of it seems to be length. I mainly search for library music, and different labels only seem to rock the boat if you've used over a certain amount of a track. Some need 30 secs, some need a minute. I don't tend to do it with commercial music (Shazam takes care of that) but I'd imagine there's some sort of similar limit. Hence if you upload an entire track, they may only care about the first minute,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

May I humbly enquire whether anyone has purchased the iTunes version other than in US / Canada / UK / Australia? I want to pull the trigger but need to know if other territories got the iso as part of iTunes extras. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 1:23 PM, JTWfan77 said:

May I humbly enquire whether anyone has purchased the iTunes version other than in US / Canada / UK / Australia? I want to pull the trigger but need to know if other territories got the iso as part of iTunes extras. Thanks.

 

Hello, new to the group. I can confirm that the isolated score is not available in iTunes store in Sweden, Europe. If anyone has managed to get their hands on a copy please get back to me with how you found it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mirola said:

 

Hello, new to the group. I can confirm that the isolated score is not available in iTunes store in Sweden, Europe. If anyone has managed to get their hands on a copy please get back to me with how you found it.

 

On the laserdisc of course!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

I'm only going to say this once so people can QUIT messaging me about it.  My actual rip of the isolated score is NOT repeat NOT lossless. So please quit messaging me asking if it is lossless.

 

It's not a recording just a rip and I think it's the same frequencies of what's out there all ready.

 

So again people please do not message me anymore asking if it's lossless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Trent B said:

I'm only going to say this once so people can QUIT messaging me about it.  My actual rip of the isolated score is NOT repeat NOT lossless. So please quit messaging me asking if it is lossless.

 

It's not a recording just a rip and I think it's the same frequencies of what's out there all ready.

 

So again people please do not message me anymore asking if it's lossless. 

 

I deleted my posts so hopefully people will stop. Sorry about the mess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those of us who are not in the know, what am I supposed to be looking for when I look at a spectrogram?  I’ve seen them in multiple threads but have absolutely no idea what is what.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ATXHusker said:

For those of us who are not in the know, what am I supposed to be looking for when I look at a spectrogram?  I’ve seen them in multiple threads but have absolutely no idea what is what. 

 

I'm not the best with words, so Googling it might be better. But for one, there is no frequency cutoff lower than 22khz. Basically the more detailed and "defined" the spectrogram is, the better.

 

For example, this would be an example of "lossy" audio:

 

Untitled-1.png

As you can see, the frequency is cutoff at about 15khz, there are much less high frequency "details", and the audio is visibly highly compressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

So... I briefly went through this entire thread and have two questions.

 

I'm bored and want to listen to the TLJ isolated score. How was the composed music treated in the movie? And does anyone have a tracklist of what a good isolated score rip would look like (e.g one track per uninterrupted musical chunk, regardless of what it underscores?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Apparently the isolated score is now also on Disney Plus. Is the audio bitrate of Disney Plus potentially higher than what we got last year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm, that's an interesting question!  It's certainly possible.

 

It's only available in certain countries right now, for example in the USA Netflix still has The Last Jedi for now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Drew said:

Apparently the isolated score is now also on Disney Plus. Is the audio bitrate of Disney Plus potentially higher than what we got last year?

 

 

I don't see it on there. I doubt the audio source will be better. I also haven't been able to figure out a way around to download from Disney Plus like I did with Movies Anywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the USA, the rights to stream The Last Jedi are still held by Netflix.


In some other countries, The Last Jedi is on Disney+.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.