The reply with a movie quote story game.

Quintus

Now this little piece of gum I’ve been chewing on for three months solid.  That’s a world record!  It’s beaten the record held by my best friend, Miss Cornelia Prince Medal.  And was she mad!  Hi Cornelia, how are ya, sweetie?

Y'all know me, know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. 

Not like going down to the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark shallow you whole.

Little shaken', tenderisin' and down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back the tourists,

putting all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not going to be pleasant, I value my neck alot

more than three thousand bucks chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him and kill him for ten.

But you gotta make up your minds. If you want stay alive then ante up. If you want to play it cheap,

be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many

captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail the whole damn

thing!

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedos into our side chief. We was coming back from the island

of Tinian to Leyte....just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water, 

vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about half an hour. Tiger, 13-footer.