The reply with a movie quote story game.

Quintus

• 2 weeks later...

Outnumbered hundreds to one. Nothing to live for but his guns, his gadgets, gimmicks and yet the whole family cannot bring him down from that....

...honky paradise brother?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The supervisor's stuck in a lift inbetween floors, trying to run the whole show from one of those itty-bitty trouble phones. Now, I'm in charge here, and you're going to Crystal Lake....and you can tell Municipal we're going to candle power in ten minutes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you asking me to volunteer?

- No damn it, I'm not. I'm giving

you an order!

In that case, I volunteer.

• 2 weeks later...

I offer you a chance for greatness, Jor El. Take it. Join us. You will bow down, before me, Jor El! I swear it. No matter that it takes an eternity you will bow down, before me! Both you, and, then, one day, your heirs!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Take this: $10 from a vendor in the street, but I take it, and bury in the sand for a thousand years, and it becomes priceless...like the Ark.

Jones, do you realize what the Ark is? It's a transmitter. It's a radio for talking to God...and it's within my reach!

• 2 months later...

If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.