John Williams & the Vienna Philharmonic: January 18/19 2020

Ricard

10 hours ago, First TROS March Accolyte said:

Wow! Where did you get this info?

20 hours ago, Pawel P. said:

Anne-Sophie confirms in this interview that the concerts will be filmed. Fantastic news! :)

Yes, I will be his guest artist. That’s so amazing, isn’t it? I mean, this is John Williams’ European debut! Other than in London, he has never conducted in the Old World. Everything will be filmed and recorded, it’s going to be spectacular.

https://thelegacyofjohnwilliams.com/2019/11/21/anne-sophie-mutter-interview/

Not as far as I know. For the orchestra yes, sure. For the audience however they say something like "come in something you feel comfortable in" 

1 minute ago, heidl said:

Not as far as I know. For the orchestra yes, sure. For the audience however they say something like "come in something you feel comfortable in" 

Ah, that's good then. I don't really feel like wearing full suit. But we'll see. :)

Karol

33 minutes ago, Mr. Breathmask said:

We're flying to Vienna with just carry-on luggage, so I don't think I want to stuff a suit in there.

This is so once in lifetime occasion that I'm going to travel wearing a suit. Trying to find a proper turtle neck. 

Edit: got the tutorial

Hi fellow fans! I have two extra tickets for the Saturday 3:30pm concert. They are in 5 Balkon-Loge Rechts - Row: 2. I got these during the pre-sale and will not be using them so I'd like to give some other fans an opportunity to purchase them! 

What would be the best way to go about this? Have other people sold tickets for his concerts here before?

5 hours ago, Hawkwings said:

Hi fellow fans! I have two extra tickets for the Saturday 3:30pm concert. They are in 5 Balkon-Loge Rechts - Row: 2. I got these during the pre-sale and will not be using them so I'd like to give some other fans an opportunity to purchase them! 

What would be the best way to go about this? Have other people sold tickets for his concerts here before?

Yeah, probably best to make a post in the market board, ideally with the price you're after.