peanutismint

Looking for 1 x ticket to come to the Royal Albert Hall (London) show by myself!

It's always been a dream to see JW live, but living over in Wales I only just found out that he's going to be at the Albert Hall on October 26th and now tickets seem to be all sold out 😞 

I'm going to try and see the show even if I have to come by myself, so if you hear of a spare ticket please let me know! 

If I'd bought a JW ticket for £75, and I needed to sell it, I wouldn't ask for anything more than £120, but I'd be willing to strike a deal.

£400? Fuck that. This @pepeter, (whoever he/she is) is no JWfan.

Come Saturday October 27th, I hope that this person ends up with a worthless piece of paper, that cost £75.

First, put my private conversation in the forum, I think it's out of place and the forum administrators should say something to the forum that put it on.

Secondly, the entrance is mine and I put it at the price I want, and if it's expensive, I don t buy it, but you can't do what you re doing.

The price I have put in, it is a price to see how the market is now, you can check on the Web site at www.Viagogo.es.

And finally, I'm more of a Williams fan than you all together.

all best

Richard, you are aware that there are tickets still available to see the Maestro in Vienna: https://www.musikverein.at/en/concert/eventid/37570

Also Lokutus, member of the FSM Board, is trying to sell a ticket, cheaply, for the concert in Vienna: http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=127130&forumID=1&archive=0

37 minutes ago, pepeter said:

First, put my private conversation in the forum, I think it's out of place and the forum administrators should say something to the forum that put it on.

Secondly, the entrance is mine and I put it at the price I want, and if it's expensive, I don t buy it, but you can't do what you re doing.

The price I have put in, it is a price to see how the market is now, you can check on the Web site at www.Viagogo.es.

And finally, I'm more of a Williams fan than you all together.

all best

What a guy.

I find scalper behaviour generally disgusting, regardless if it's market logic or not. At the same time, peanutismint, I find your offer of £60 for a £75 ticket rather unreasonable.

If I paid £75 for a ticket, I would expect to sell it for £75. No more, no less. Break even -- not make a profit or a loss.

On 9/22/2018 at 3:02 PM, Thor said:

I find scalper behaviour generally disgusting, regardless if it's market logic or not. At the same time, peanutismint, I find your offer of £60 for a £75 ticket rather unreasonable.

If I paid £75 for a ticket, I would expect to sell it for £75. No more, no less. Break even -- not make a profit or a loss.

Well firstly, I was really only offering £60 based on how cheeky this guy was being asking for £400 in the first place...! 

And secondly, I was sarcastically insinuating that event tickets should only be sold when unwanted, not to make profit, in which case you'd often find them listed at a little below what the original buyer paid for them. I don't think that's being unreasonable at all.

And to @pepeter - I apologise for sharing our private matter publicly. I honestly just thought you were some kind of scam artist who had infiltrated this fan forum. Still, you should be ashamed for denying other fans of John the honour of seeing him live, and I genuinely hope it's eating you up inside. You'll probably find someone with more money than sense to pay you £400 or whatever you ask, but it doesn't make it any less of a crappy thing to do to your fellow JW fans, if you truly are half the fan you claim to be. 

On 9/3/2018 at 10:47 PM, peanutismint said:

It's always been a dream to see JW live, but living over in Wales I only just found out that he's going to be at the Albert Hall on October 26th and now tickets seem to be all sold out 😞 

I'm going to try and see the show even if I have to come by myself, so if you hear of a spare ticket please let me know! 

Have you found a ticket yet? Sorry to keep banging the drum, however there seems to be plenty of tickets available for Vienna on sale. Also, if you are looking to stay in a relatively cheap place for the concert in Vienna, check out Bratislava. It's a hour away from Vienna by direct (and cheap) trains.

Nope, still not found a ticket. Thanks for the suggestion but Vienna is a bit too far to come, plus I have to fly out of Heathrow the morning after the London concert so it will hopefully work out perfectly, if I can get a ticket! 🤞