The Next Matessino/Williams/Spielberg Expansion - 2018 Edition

Matessino's next Spielberg/Williams score expansion  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which score WILL BE Matessino's next Spielberg/Williams expansion?

• The Sugarland Express
    • Always
    • Hook
    • Amistad
    • Minority Report
    • Catch Me If You Can
    • The Terminal
    • War of the Worlds
    • Munich
  2. 2. Which Spielberg/Williams score do you MOST WANT Matessino to expand next?

• The Sugarland Express
    • Always
    • Hook
    • Amistad
    • Minority Report
    • Catch Me If You Can
    • The Terminal
    • War of the Worlds
    • Munich

48 minutes ago, crumbs said:

Who's to say Hook was that far in the pipeline, if at all? Matessino appears to have been super busy lately. Hook strikes me as a complex undertaking, not to mention that key session tapes are missing (or were).

I imagine they could have gotten far enough to licence the title, even if actual work on it hasn't yet been done. (In that case, I have no idea how quickly they could get it ready even if giving it highest priority)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amistad is likely the one that has the wealth of most interesting unreleased music among the other Spielberg scores listed here. I recently watched again the film and there is a lot I'd love to hear o

Escape from the City, The Ferry Scene, The Attack on the Car, the ending of The Intersection Scene and parts of Escape from the Basket  contain a lot of quite kinetic uncompromising action music.

Another year coming to a close, another 2 Spielberg/Williams scores checked off the list by Matessino. Since last year's poll, Saving Private Ryan was unexpectedly reissued with unreleased music for i

• 5 months later...

My (fake JWFAN) money would be on Always 30th anniversary release and Sugarland Express 45th anniversary release.  

My hope would be for Hook and Amistad  for a Black Friday double-header.

For non-SS releases, I'd love to see Angela's Ashes 20th anniversary, it's a wonderful and emotional score.  Recently gave it a re-listen as well as re-watched the movie and I highly encourage others to do the same.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...