Favorite finishers?

Kasey Kockroach

You know what I love? End credits suites that end with big grand finishes! We need more of those! Nothing like driving home to them, and when it's time for those last few seconds, you giddily exclaim BIIIIIG FINISH!!!! Know what I mean, Vern? Let's list off favorite finishers now! Or big endings! Or finales! Whatever you want to call it! The stuff that makes you happy to listened to the whole score, chums! 

4 minutes ago, Bespin said:

ESB End Credits.

It beats EVERYTHING.

What have you done with Bespin?  Clearly you've hacked in to his account to post something as correct as this. 

11 hours ago, kaseykockroach said:

Yes! Giacchino's best track in a long time! Love this score and the suite is awesome! 

Also to contribute:

Another Day of Sun reprise. Those brass hits, the rhythm, the danceability and liveliness. It's just festering with infectious delight, as is the whole movie and score.

I can't find it on YT, but I also love the finish to Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend's end credits!

Also love Lost World's end credits reprising the triumphant end of T-Rex Rescue and Finale. It's a worthy farewell to John Williams' involvement with the franchise.