Official Discord Thread

Disco Stu

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Probably won't be long till he's let out of jail.

I knew there was more to the story.  You don't just leave JWFan for months.  Once you join, you're glued to the place!😉

• 3 weeks later...

Jerry just said a final goodbye to me on the Discord and then...………………………………...he was gone:crymore:

46 minutes ago, Ii2 said:

I just feel like its my fault abit.  He specifically told me don't go there.

Naw, you didn't do anything to drive him away. We had a tiff, Jerry and I, and he's feeling upset, nothing on your end. This isn't the first time Jerry has gotten in a contentious conversation with a member followed by a hiatus. As John said, he'll be back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve been thinking about this quite frequently over the past year and I had nowhere to put it.  It leaked into the Discord, so here it is for posterity

D81E2B0E-908C-48AA-9988-2060D59308D6.jpeg

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, BrotherSound said:

@The Illustrious Jerry That link appears to be expired. It goes to a page that has an ‘Accept Link’ button, but then it redirects and says ‘invalid or expired invite’.

That happens from time to time.  We'll bring it up with Lord Holko.

@Holko

Sorry about that @BrotherSound. Steve's right. Holko should probably be able to provide a new link for anyone interested. When he does I will update the promotional poster. Looking forward to exploring Conan the Barbarian with the group!

9 hours ago, Holko said:

I didn't even know a non-mod could get an invite link! Maybe it expires after 1 person by default and that's how Erik got on.

I didn't. I just copied the one from the first post. Kind of surprised it was still functional, even if just for one person.

Hm. The only real criteria for banning are being banned from/not being a member on this forum, or failing to state your forum username after the welcome message explicitly tells you to do so and you are asked a few times as well. What is your Discord username?

Edit: seems it's been solved.

• 2 weeks later...