Disco Stu

Official Discord Thread

HALLOWEEN LISTENING SESSION.jpg

To clarify, we will be listening to the film score presentation from E.T., the remastered OST from Dracula, and the OST from Sleepy Hollow. Once again, really getting this out in advance so as to gain interest and hopefully have more than three members, although that's just fine too. Any questions please feel free to @ Holko or myself. 

Today, I Announced I quit the Discord server, ruled by DiscoStu and Holko. It was fun at first, but the place is dying.

Jerry, Steve, Nick and Justin, I hope we’ll continue to have fun on the forum together. You are great authentic fun guys to chat with, I appreciate you very much.

see you!

On 12/11/2019 at 3:15 AM, Bespin said:

Today, I Announced I quit the Discord server, ruled by DiscoStu and Holko. It was fun at first, but the place is dying.

Jerry, Steve, Nick and Justin, I hope we’ll continue to have fun on the forum together. You are great authentic fun guys to chat with, I appreciate you very much.

see you!

I lost interest a long long time ago. To much back stabbing gossip. You really get to know what some people are like if they think they can say whatever they want about a person because the chat will be wiped clean anyway.

I enjoyed it to begin with but then that weird guy with the two accounts started posting more regularly and drained the fun out of the place and unlike here you can’t mute people. 

oh well

1 hour ago, Bilbo said:

I enjoyed it to begin with but then that weird guy with the two accounts started posting more regularly

I may be a little weird, and, yes, I post way too regularly about my rather perplexing life, but, as I have told you all before, Ii2 and I are different people!  

1 hour ago, SteveMc said:

I may be a little weird, and, yes, I post way too regularly about my rather perplexing life, but, as I have told you all before, Ii2 and I are different people!  

you’re alright Steve