Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

9 hours ago, redishere said:

Plus, at Twin Pines Mall you can get some serious propulsion if you reach 88mph

I try to stay away from there. I'm a space traveler, not a time traveler.

I'm taking the "no news is good news" approach.

I'm sure MV would have updated by now if shipping for this sort of release was going to be delayed.

It's all good...

17 minutes ago, Alan said:

I'm taking the "no news is good news" approach.

I'm sure MV would have updated by now if shipping for this sort of release was going to be delayed.

It's all good...

I really hope so!

51 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

Although for UK/European time, their office won't even open until about dinner time.

EDIT: Wrong order. Got confused. But at least my Williams Dracula has shipped. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Arpy said:

The email was in my promotions folder on Gmail for some reason....

Mine too!

9 minutes ago, Taikomochi said:

Curious when y’all ordered. I ordered at 11:59 so figured mine would be among the first to go out but no email 😞

I mentioned earlier, but I got my email at the same time as you it seems. What’s your order number? Just Potter?

I was order 166744 if it gives anyone an indication. Seems I made today's afternoon shipping batch.

I'm guessing they got stock this morning and tried to get a hundred or so orders processed early.

Ordered at 11.58 I think. 

It's possible almost all of our orders were already shipped; keep in mind that it would take a while for presumably one, or even a handful of employees, to send notifications and update tracking numbers. After all there were quite a bit of orders for them to get through.

27 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

It's possible almost all of our orders were already shipped; keep in mind that it would take a while for presumably one, or even a handful of employees, to send notifications and update tracking numbers. After all there were quite a bit of orders for them to get through.

Highly unlikely. They would mark each order off as 'shipped' as they're packaged, to ensure no orders are missed. 

Exactly, it's 9pm in LA. I doubt anyone is still at LLL's office preparing orders. 

They probably just wanted to get a few copies shipped early but the bulk of orders will go out tomorrow, as scheduled. 

No shipping notice yet.

I am just worried my package won't get here by 20th of this month. Even with the exorbitant shipping fees the delivery will probably take a while in the pre-Christmas postal madness.