Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

43 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

My Potter has shipped so there should be enough time for it to be delivered for Xmas!

Ditto! I just received the email!😊

Well, due to Dracula manufacturing delay I'll need to wait until next Wednesday or Thursday for my notification. Which means there's a good chance I might not receive it before Christmas (should there be any delays)...

Ah, well. Being greedy doesn't pay, as they say. ;)

Karol

55 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Well, due to Dracula manufacturing delay I'll need to wait until next Wednesday or Thursday for my notification. Which means there's a good chance I might not receive it before Christmas (should there be any delays)...

Ah, well. Being greedy doesn't pay, as they say. ;)

I think LLL ships via USPS, like Intrada does. So my Intrada order that shipped today will serve as a benchmark for their current delivery speed to me.

3 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

I think LLL ships via USPS, like Intrada does. So my Intrada order that shipped today will serve as a benchmark for their current delivery speed to me.

It normally isn't a problem. If it ships next Thursday then, judging by normal delivery speed, it should be with me by the 19th. But that final Christmas week is bit unpredictable. No matter, I've got so much stuff happening in my life at the moment that it is just minor inconvenience really.

Karol

16 minutes ago, crocodile said:

It normally isn't a problem. If it ships next Thursday then, judging by normal delivery speed, it should be with me by the 19th. But that final Christmas week is bit unpredictable. No matter, I've got so much stuff happening in my life at the moment that it is just minor inconvenience really.

If I don't get it by Christmas, I'll have Williams's Dracula plus the recent Goldsmiths to pass the time. Unless the Intrada order doesn't get here by then either. ;) 

Order # 167156, I ordered HP, SL & SUP II/III...  

No email yet, starting to get the shakes reading everyone else getting their shipment notifications! LOL

At least I did not order Dracula to hold up my order...

14 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

I hope they put the Potter sets aside for those of us who ordered Dracula. Would be frustrating if they shipped their full first batch before Dracula arrives.

That would be very frustrating indeed.

6 minutes ago, King Mark said:

what's up with Dracula?

The new LLL release of the Kilar 1992 score has a production delay meaning that those of us that ordered it with Potter can’t ship until the middle of next week.  It sucks.

1 hour ago, Wojism said:

Dobby put a spell on the shipping platform. Harry's not getting in, and the boxes aren't coming out. 

Dobby's gone, my friend. Took a knife through the heart from Bellatrix...

GO BELLATRIX, DEFENDER OF LLL!

Woohoo! Already 5 updates on the Stamps website, this being the latest:

December 7, 2018 10:51 LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER PROCESSED THROUGH REGIONAL FACILITY

Then this on Australia Post's website:

Most recent update:

International departure - enroute to Australia
LOS ANGELES (US)
Date & time Fri 07 Dec • 10:51am

4 hours ago, Disco Stu said:

Uhhhhh what about that Dracula production delay????

A77A5922-4D75-4973-BF13-51CE7CF5FA64.jpeg

What about the fact that if you substitute Dracula with Die Another Day (which they already have in stock), you’ve got my order. Meanwhile, we’ve got HP boxsets on planes to Australia and Ireland and now Virginia and who knows where else, while I’m just up the road from LLL!! (well, relatively speaking..)

1 hour ago, Lockdown said:

My set just arrived in my city a few hours ago, so I should definitely have it by tomorrow!! :D

Do an unboxing video or at the least share some pics! We will share your enthusiasm.

1 hour ago, Wojism said:

You gave an awful lot of fucks to reply to my comment in the first place. 

Tell you what. Next time: don't. 

Lighten up, sourpuss.

The obi-wan gif was a reference to your comment about the latter films not counting. Posting a gif response didn't take any effort at all.

Ooh, look, I responded.