Harry Potter - The John Williams Soundtrack Collection 7CD boxset from La-La Land Records (2018)

Jay

As far as I know, Land of the Giants hasn't even come in from the pressing plants yet, so any orders that contained it wouldn't have shipped out yet.

I ordered the HP Collection and SL, and they (allegedly) shipped two days ago.

Still waiting for the package to arrive... 

I'm starting to fear customs may have gotten a hold of it! :(

13 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Only poor people worry about customs. ;)

19 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Mate, it takes like a week to get to London. I would expect it by the end of this week.

Karol

Just now, Josh500 said:

Well, some people in the UK already have it! 

Have you tried tracking on the Royal Mail site? The USPS tracking fell way behind once mine reached the UK. It updated for the first time since Heathrow after this morning's delivery.

Worth a look :)

3 minutes ago, crocodile said:

Who?

Karol

Somebody over at the FSM message board, and Alex on this one? Was that his name?

And yeah, of course, @Alan!

Whatever I'm confident I'll have it by the end of the week! :)

Or at least I think I have it!

I have a delivery confirmation but I need to get home from work before I stop worrying about it being delivered to the wrong flat! 😂

1 minute ago, Alan said:

Or at least I think I have it!

I have a delivery confirmation but I need to get home from work before I stop worrying about it being delivered to the wrong flat! 😂

It's just me sending you a prank box of nuttin'.

19 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Nice comeback that makes no sense whatsoever! Two days later. 😂 

Your post was 38 minutes ago. Not two days later and even if it was I have no obligation to read every post as they are posted thats Jason Leblanc's burden.

My Potter box was scanned in at my local post office at 9:30 this morning, but the expected delivery was changed to tomorrow!  I was already out and about, so I went by the post office to see if I could just pick it up, and they SAY that the package actually did go out today on the truck.  We'll see....

49 minutes ago, Richard Penna said:

Mine's in the UK! Left Heathrow 2 hours ago.

Must arrive either tomorrow or Thursday :D

Mine must have been on the same plane or something. 😄

Karol

3 minutes ago, Alan said:

I honestly don't think I've been this excited about a CD release since the Fellowship CR back in 05.

For me, probably since 04 when the OST of PoA was released. 

To this day, that's still my number one in terms of anticipation. 

Just now, Josh500 said:

For me, probably since 04 when the OST of PoA was released. 

To this day, that's still my number one in terms of anticipation. 

I was excited as well in 2004 when PoA OST was released.
Then I listened to it, and my excitement wore off.
Fast forward to late 2018:
BF announcement - my head exploded

Anticipation of any JW album, OST or expanded, for me: 

1. OST or PoA 

2. OST of KotCS

3. The HP John Williams Collection

4. The JP John Williams Collection 

5. OST of RotS 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

As far as I know, Land of the Giants hasn't even come in from the pressing plants yet, so any orders that contained it wouldn't have shipped out yet.

Well bummer. Maybe I should have stuck with my Fantasy Worlds Irwin Allen box set :D Seriously though, fair enough. Just a shame I probably won't get this set before I leave Ohio to visit my parents in England for the holidays.

My product hasn't even changed from awaiting shipment and I barely live 20 mins from the warehouse. God, I hope it doesn't arrive while I'm away...

For a third day in a row my package tracking update is Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

What the heck does this even mean? Has it even left US yet? I guess it is stuck in the postal limbo somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Incanus said:

For a second day in a row my package tracking update is Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

What the heck does this even mean? Has it even left US yet? I guess it is stuck in the postal limbo somewhere.

I checked my Titanic order from last year and that’s as far as the tracking goes. I think once it leaves the US they have no sight of where it actually is so you don’t get proper updates 

6 minutes ago, Incanus said:

For a second day in a row my package tracking update is Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I guess it means it finally left LLL's offices and was loaded onto a truck... :P

2 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

I checked my Titanic order from last year and that’s as far as the tracking goes. I think once it leaves the US they have no sight of where it actually is so you don’t get proper updates 

Wow that is some lousy tracking service for over $30 of shipping fees.

They definitely can do better than that. This is my latest:

Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on December 11, 2018 at 1:39 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Ironically that's from USPS. Royal Mail (who actually have the parcel now) don't have a fricking clue where it is.

43 minutes ago, Incanus said:

For a third day in a row my package tracking update is Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

My Dracula shipping was stuck on this same description for 6 days without an update. The good news is that the next update was, "on the truck for delivery."

So it basically means it's on a plane and out of USPS' tracking range. Nothing to worry about. Your next update will hopefully be at your local post office :)

1 hour ago, Incanus said:

Same here. My last proper update was

December 8, 2018, 9:37 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

and since then it has repeated the same status as yourself three times. Mine's heading to the UK and I've seen some folk here have already received theirs so I guess we've just got a bit of bad luck! Soon...

1 hour ago, Incanus said:

What? Mine left 9th from LA and now it's in Amsterdam, Neverland. 

Lets hope yours is there too. 

Mine left New York today. The next stop should be Amsterdam and if all things go well it should arrive on my doorstep on Friday or Saturday.

47 minutes ago, hornist said:

What? Mine left 9th from LA and now it's in Amsterdam, Neverland. 

Lets hope yours is there too. 

Amsterdam is in Neverland? 😮😉