Check Out My ‘Prequel Trilogy End Credits’ Suite!

Score Suites

Hello. I’ve uploaded my first public suite and I would like to know what you guys think of it. What I created is The Prequel Trilogy End Credits (Suite) and it functions as a compilation of the end credits music from TPM, AOTC, and ROTS in order to make a seamless transition between them.

https://youtu.be/O2KFxD-JCTQ

The arrangements I did were:

-Augie’s Great Municipal Band

-Default Prequel Trilogy End Credits music

-Duel of the Fates 

-Anakin’s Theme

-Across The Stars

-Revenge of the Sith End Credits Medley

Thanks for sharing. I wish you were not quite so aggressive in cross fading between cues. I think Anakin's Theme could have resolved as it does on the soundtrack before the full introduction of Across the Stars instead of cutting into the string passage of Across the Stars. Similarly, I wish you had kept the beautiful ending of the AOTC with the lovely statement of Anakin's Theme and the quiet Imperial March. Did you test out a version where you began the ROTS segment with the end credits version of Leia's Theme? Thanks again for sharing. Please don't take my feedback too harshly.

16 hours ago, artguy360 said:

Thanks for sharing. I wish you were not quite so aggressive in cross fading between cues. I think Anakin's Theme could have resolved as it does on the soundtrack before the full introduction of Across the Stars instead of cutting into the string passage of Across the Stars. Similarly, I wish you had kept the beautiful ending of the AOTC with the lovely statement of Anakin's Theme and the quiet Imperial March. Did you test out a version where you began the ROTS segment with the end credits version of Leia's Theme? Thanks again for sharing. Please don't take my feedback too harshly.

Thank you for checking this out! I will go back on this some other time to make the changes with TPM and AOTC. To answer your question, no, I did not test out a version with beginning the ROTS segment with Leia’s Theme, but I certainly will consider that! As of now, I’m working on a suite for ‘The Last Jedi.’ Thank you very much for this constructive criticism.