SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE - 3CD Set from La-La Land Records

TownerFan

Shipping as quickly as we can. We have had 2 people out sick with a nasty flu since last week. We hired a new guy and hope to have the other two back today. Apologies for any delays. We have been working late hours and on the weekend to get these out. We are not amazon. I have more hair than Bezos, but sadly a much smaller "bank account." 

MV

2 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Even though you're much closer to the Fortress Of Solitude!

Yeah! What gives Superman?!!!

Finished disc 1. Why is that weird sound still at near the end of the flying sequence (string instrument playing an E followed by faint footstep?) This can't possibly be part of the cue.

4 minutes ago, bollemanneke said:

Finished disc 1. Why is that weird sound still at near the end of the flying sequence (string instrument playing an E followed by faint footstep?) This can't possibly be part of the cue.

How can you have finished disc 1 when your copy was shipped yesterday?

... So some days ago I finally order this set together with Superman II, III and IV. I guess it would take long until they ship my package, the queue of people that ordered Superman should be quite long.

3 hours ago, DrTenma said:

... So some days ago I finally order this set together with Superman II, III and IV. I guess it would take long until they ship my package, the queue of people that ordered Superman should be quite long

I ordered all of them too and got shipping notice yesterday

7 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

I ordered all of them too and got shipping notice yesterday

That's nice, maybe I'll get mine sooner than expected! Or did you order it on the first day?

3 hours ago, DrTenma said:

... So some days ago I finally order this set together with Superman II, III and IV. I guess it would take long until they ship my package, the queue of people that ordered Superman should be quite long.

LLL should do a nice box that can be purchased separately to house the four scores in :)

3 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

LLL should do a nice box that can be purchased separately to house the four scores in :)

Indeed!

3 hours ago, Luke Skywalker said:

I think I ordered it the morning after.

I ordered this week so it will take some extra time hahaha Thanks!

It was hard leaving home this morning, knowing that mine comes in the mail today, excited get back to my fortress of solitude and take a listen. 

2 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Do I hear the Force Theme in the alternate segment of "The Fortress Of Solitude" :D

Not only the Force theme, but the Force theme from The Journey Home from TFA! :)