1 hour ago, Score said:

Hi! It's a nice job, but I would suggest you to focus a bit more on the proof-reading stage: JW's music is very detailed and it's worth to get everything right.

Very nice analysis, @Score brought up some good things to consider for future analyses as well! 

I’m sure (considering your content) that you’ve heard of FilmScoreAnalysis on YouTube, but if not, you should totally check him out. He makes highly detailed reductions and very accurate analyses! 

I enjoyed your your video and enjoyed the little stories about Williams and his thoughts about the theme! 

I cant wait for more videos from you. You should do some Schindler’s List analyses. 

2 hours ago, Score said:

Hi! It's a nice job, but I would suggest you to focus a bit more on the proof-reading stage: JW's music is very detailed and it's worth to get everything right.

For example, looking at your reduction of Yoda's Theme, I've noticed the following:

- bar 8, Celli: the third note is D, not D#;

- bar 13: the harmony is E minor, not Am7(9), check the high strings;

- bar 19, low strings: I think you mixed up alto clef (Viola) and bass clef (Celli) notation in the upper voice of that staff;

- bar 25, low strings: there should be F, not F#;

- bars 33-34: a prominent Horn line is missing from the reduction;

- bar 39: the highest note of the last chord in the fourth staff (bass clef) is D, not E;

- bars 51 and 53, high strings: the middle note of the 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th chords is G, not A (so the chord is C major, without 6th);

- bar 56, high strings: the middle note of the 3rd chord is C#, not D;

- bar 60, high strings: the 6th and 7th chords are incorrect.

This list is based on a first-reading impression, so there could be more things needing to be corrected. It's just to show that it is important to be very careful when typesetting scores!

Thank you! Oh, it's so many things, so I will be more careful next time

57 minutes ago, D_nev said:

Very nice analysis, @Score brought up some good things to consider for future analyses as well! 

I’m sure (considering your content) that you’ve heard of FilmScoreAnalysis on YouTube, but if not, you should totally check him out. He makes highly detailed reductions and very accurate analyses! 

I enjoyed your your video and enjoyed the little stories about Williams and his thoughts about the theme! 

I cant wait for more videos from you. You should do some Schindler’s List analyses. 

Thank you, I was considering to do something from Shindler's List, but I decided to do Across The Stars. But I will do something from Shindler's List in the future also since there isn't any analyses from that movie on YouTube (or I can't find any)

33 minutes ago, Oskar's Music said:

Thank you! Oh, it's so many things, so I will be more careful next time

Thank you, I was considering to do something from Shindler's List, but I decided to do Across The Stars. But I will do something from Shindler's List in the future also since there isn't any analyses from that movie on YouTube (or I can't find any)

Can’t wait to see the Across the Stars analysis! 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, A Ghost From Highwood said:

🤗Please analyse The Imperial March and Anakin's Theme! 🙏

subscribed!☺️

Thank you!

There's a video with score reduction and analysis of The Imperial March on FilmScoreAnalysis channel. Look here:

Anakin's Theme - okay, I will do that!

• 2 weeks later...

Your channel and videos have a lot of potential, esp with SW9 coming out, I expect you’ll get more and more views! 

On 2/19/2019 at 3:55 AM, Oskar's Music said:

And here's new video "Han Solo and The Princess":

https://youtu.be/8lbR7n1DcKE

Great choice! The originals are the best, esp ESB, just the score alone is beyond this world. 

Thank you! I’ve subscribed to your channel on multiple accounts! 

• 3 weeks later...

tenor.gif

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 10:03 PM, D_nev said:

Some time has passed, but I have finally made a reduction of Theme From Schindler's List:

• 1 year later...