Upcoming Television Shows (and general TV chitchat)

Jay

(Horrible) official poster for Netflix's The Witcher:

EJ1UFpoVAAAE9p4.jpg:large

So far this is looking like a giant flop to capitalize on GOT's fame. It's like Eragon and the LOTR trilogy, King Solomon's Mines and Raiders of the Lost Ark, Justice League and The Avengers, Piranha and Jaws...

In a Radio Times interview about his and Mark Gatiss' upcoming Dracula series, Steven Moffat reveals that he had a 'really good go' at trying to revive Columbo but that 'the rights are tied up really tight'. He thinks the show has 'the perfect format', apparently.    

Does he mean the format of knowing who the bad guy from the beginning of the episode instead of it being a mystery, and just watching to see how Columbo catches him?

19 minutes ago, Jay said:

Does he mean the format of knowing who the bad guy from the beginning of the episode instead of it being a mystery, and just watching to see how Columbo catches him?

And also watching to see how the murderer attempts to get away with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else keep accidentally liking other people's posts when they scroll down with their right thumb? I only just noticed I'd done this to an Alexcremers comment above, god knows then though. I keep noticing that I'm doing this lately. The little heart button is poorly placed.

On Facebook and Twitter, yes. But not on this forum. Clicking the heart once brings up the menu of like options. If you keep scrolling, you leave the menu without a selection and no like. Selecting the heart requires a second tap. Even a sustained hold just brings up the menu for the image file itself.