anonymous

anonymous thread

I made a new user because I'm not supposed to say any of this.  My source is someone very close to Bowers.  The 3 cds are a the recording sessions from the Williams collection.  He pulled the same stunt a while ago with AI.  I can't reveal my source.  Sorry.  But, some stuff about the cds have already leaked.  This is what I was saying.

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

I made a new user because I'm not supposed to say any of this.  My source is someone very close to Bowers.  The 3 cds are a the recording sessions from the Williams collection.  He pulled the same stunt a while ago with AI.  I can't reveal my source.  Sorry.  But, some stuff about the cds have already leaked.  This is what I was saying.

You're not allowed to have two accounts!

I killed my other account because it would not let me register twice.  So, I only have one account.  Pls bookmark this thread - when cd set comes out - you can come back and eat your words.

On 1/25/2019 at 7:24 PM, anonymous said:

...just letting you guys know...

This is not a remaster or anything like that.

It is the RECORDING SESSIONS.  Just like Schindler's List.  

So, pls, don't expect some kind of remaster.  

Sorry.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, anonymous said:

See!  I told you guys what it was!!!!

On 2/11/2019 at 4:16 PM, anonymous said:

...er...guys...the word is OUT.  

On 2/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, anonymous said:

11 hours ago, anonymous said:

I killed my other account because it would not let me register twice.  So, I only have one account.  Pls bookmark this thread - when cd set comes out - you can come back and eat your words.

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Guys, bookmark this thread then, forget everything I said till CDs come out then, come back here - THEN TELL ME IF ANYTHING I SAID WAS NOT TRUE.

All posts quoted for future reference!

16 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

But what kind of troll just re-states the painfully obvious?

Again, why the hell do you act, as if we deny what you said which was already a fact, before you did so? You wanna be the heroic "I knew it from the beginning!"- or "I told you so!"-guy? Well, try it somewhere else, where people are actually stupid enough to need you.

It's not about "I told you so" or "you need me".  No one needs me, set comes out when it comes out - I won't be having it before anyone.  You guys were wondering what it was, someone has let some info come out, I happened to know that someone.  So, I shared the info with you guys.  Now, I'm a troll, I'm this...I'm that...  What's wrong with you????  

Let me predict the future - when the set comes out, people will tell me it was a lucky guess.  

The 3 cds are a the recording sessions from the Williams collection.  He pulled the same stunt a while ago with AI.

This statement would make a bit of sense if the concept of an expansion (or releasing anything resembling recording sessions) were new.

But yeah, other than the 'told you, I knew it first guys!' glory, I fail to see the point.

Guys, you're feeding the troll by replying to him.  Why don't people on this forum understand if you ignore trolls, they go away?

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

It's not about "I told you so" or "you need me".  No one needs me, set comes out when it comes out - I won't be having it before anyone.  You guys were wondering what it was, someone has let some info come out, I happened to know that someone.  So, I shared the info with you guys.  Now, I'm a troll, I'm this...I'm that...  What's wrong with you????  

CA844447-8B74-427A-AD30-13DD0FE84399.jpeg