Scores that you associate with certain times of the year?

John

As the title states, do you have any choice scores that you associate with certain times of the year, or seasons? For example, I like to associate Williams' Jaws and Star Wars with the summer; lean, breezy scores that remind me of simpler times. On the other hand, more melancholy stuff like Desplat's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Shore's Lord of the Rings trilogy and Silence of the Lambs scores I prefer to listen to during autumn time.

Am I alone? Is my OCD showing?

The vibe of the music plays a role for me but I think I base it more on the arbitrary times of the year that I associate the movies themselves with, either based on their release or just when I happen to often see them.  Jaws and the Indiana Jones scores are summer.  Close Encounters too.  LOTR is winter.  Etc.

His work on the new Halloween isn't half bad either! I gave that score plenty of listens around Halloween last year.

I once made a video of Reunion of Friends to a bunch of beautiful (I should say gorgeous) snow scenery, like lifeless epic Northern scapes, it fit incredibly well, zooming into imaginative-looking snowhills, trees and icicles . A very January feel or pre-Spring feel to it.