Christophe Beck's ANT-MAN scores

Jay

15 hours ago, Gabriel Bezerra said:

Isn't the TVA theme from Loki the "Kang Theme"? I remember Holt commenting about the reveal and that she was excited that now everyone knew who the theme was really for.

Jonathan Majors talked about He Who Remains and Kang the Conqueror as two total’y different characters, so it will certainly be the same in a musical way.

On 13/02/2023 at 8:16 AM, Stark said:

If they get Silvestri back then I’m sure it’ll be tossed!

Ant-Man was one of the few scores by another composer that Silversti actually quoted AND referenced the style of in Endgame. He didn't do any of G's themes did he?

I really enjoyed the score. It's different than the first 2, but that makes sense. The first half of the album is a bit more low key and the second half is almost one long action scene.

There are 2 cool cues that I wished were on the album. The opening scene with Janet had some cool moments. But the best cues left of is an action scene with Hope which jsed The Wasp's theme quite a bit. It's weird that her name is in the title but she's almost not in the film and her theme also doesn't exist on the album. Shame.

Overall, the first score is still the best. But I really enjoyed this one. 

Watched the movie today and enjoyed it a lot, personally. The score was great too, especially during the action scenes. And the end credits cue (Hymenoptera on the album, I believe) was delightful to listen to in the theater!

I love both of the previous films and loved a lot of the world they built for this film, but the story, editing, and pacing felt very unpolished and in the end it all rubbed me wrong. It’s a shame too because with the ingredients they used and the budget they had this time, this movie could have been really great. Like Guardians 1 great. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I just got back from seeing this and someone was credited as a co-composer in the end credits (not the main on end).

Who?