Bachelor Flat (1962) Complete Cue List

BrotherSound

Not sure what use I have for cue sheet information (unless I were to analyze the score for a thesis or something, and needed to break down the material), but it's a gem of a score. "Mambone", and its use in the film, is particularly charming.

5 hours ago, pete said:

Is “Bras and Panties” on the CD? Asking for a friend. 

Yes it is. Combined with a cue called Libby Da Lip.

12 hours ago, Thor said:

Not sure what use I have for cue sheet information (unless I were to analyze the score for a thesis or something, and needed to break down the material)

I'm glad Thor felt the need to share with us that he doesn't need the info posted in this thread.  I, for one, am going to sleep easier knowing this.

The vast majority of us don't have any use for it, it's just darn interesting!

1 hour ago, Bryant Burnette said:

I'm glad Thor felt the need to share with us that he doesn't need the info posted in this thread.  I, for one, am going to sleep easier knowing this.

Ha, ha...

Well, I'm starved on discussions about early Williams in here. I'll take anything I can get, even if the angle is something that isn't very useful.

2 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ha, ha...

Well, I'm starved on discussions about early Williams in here. I'll take anything I can get, even if the angle is something that isn't very useful.

Me and @Nick Parker had a brief exchange about our favorite cues on the Checkmate soundtrack the other day.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:08 PM, Nick Parker said:

"Isolated Pawn", "En Passant", and "Shy Princess" are some of my favorite Williams tracks. It's really fun hearing the hints of what was to come, such as the first track I mentioned foreshadowing some devices Williams would pull out for tracks such as "Princess Leia's Theme" and the Love Theme from Superman.

The Shelley Manne album is solid, too, especially with the Isolated Pawn.

On 4/29/2019 at 12:13 PM, Disco Stu said:

I love "Far Outside Place."  The arrangement is so beautiful and precise, and the harmonies are gorgeous.

:lovethis:

• 4 years later...
On 2/5/2019 at 6:02 PM, BrotherSound said:

Here's a little peek at what this looks like. I love the stylized text on some of these older scores!

bachelor_flat_main_title.png

Sorry for bumping a very old thread, but I’m currently a bit obsessed with this score. Do you have anymore of this sheet music you could share? This tantalising peek is driving me mad.