Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (TV)

Jay

I agree that this looks a little too kiddie for my taste, although it's still intriguing what they'll come up with. If you want a good "animated" adventure in the JP universe, look no further than the computer game from Tell Tale a few years ago. It's better than both of the WORLD movies.

21 hours ago, Thor said:

I agree that this looks a little too kiddie for my taste, although it's still intriguing what they'll come up with. If you want a good "animated" adventure in the JP universe, look no further than the computer game from Tell Tale a few years ago. It's better than both of the WORLD movies.

Did you not see the Lego thing they did? It's also on Netflix, and it has fantastic full orchestral variations of Williams' themes!

12 minutes ago, Quintus said:

Did you not see the Lego thing they did? It's also on Netflix, and it has fantastic full orchestral variations of Williams' themes!

Yeah, those are great! Who arranged the music?

Playmo was my thing back in the day! And subsequently action figures. I skipped the whole Lego thing, although I faintly remember my parents taking me to Legoland in Denmark in the mid 80s.

As for the film versions, I tried to watch the first LEGO MOVIE because I loved Lord & Miller's work on LAST MAN ON EARTH, but I couldn't get through more than 15 minutes or so before my head exploded.

11 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Yeah, those are great! Who arranged the music?

Michael Giacchino, if IMDB is to be believed.

9 hours ago, Thor said:

Don't care for Lego. Not even as a kid. So I've tended to steer clear of all these recent Lego animated things.

I don't even know what happens in the Lego JP show, the kids had it on in the background and as soon as I heard the music I perked the fuck up and thought, what is that???

• 1 year later...

It looks nicely Jurassic, at least.

Surprised to see the classic red and yellow colour scheme in use.

Does appear more classy than that odd World Blue.