ckahn

Best Mike Matessino release?

7 hours ago, A. A. Ron said:

How the fuck do people find the score to Star Wars boring? And Return of the Jedi more interesting? What?

Seriously, I expected an answer like "I already have the SE and have no intention to shell out again for only marginal improvements"

On 7/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, bollemanneke said:

Well I recently revisited the Original Star Wars scores and found 4 quite boring, 5 very engaging and 6 possibly even more so.

Are you serious?

On 7/2/2019 at 9:11 AM, Holko said:

Only one of those is possible and come on LLL, it's July already even in the magical land of forestfires.

We’ve been more or less spared so far this year, although the real fire season typically starts in the fall. PG&E has been sending out a fair bit of mail in the past few weeks about wildfire preparedness (presumably to let us know they’re on top of things this year). 

On 7/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, Dieter Stark said:

Why doesn't anyone like Always?

I like it. But in the pantheon of amazing Williams scores, it is a footnote at best I think. That said, if a definitive complete release were produced by LLL or Intrada I would be tempted to buy it, for sure.

Yavar

Just now, Yavar Moradi said:

I like it. But in the pantheon of amazing Williams scores, it is a footnote at best I think. That said, if a definitive complete release were produced by LLL or Intrada I would be tempted to buy it, for sure.

Yavar

It would be the definitive footnote!