Schindlers List Guitar Cue

GRIGA01

Hi guys,

i rewatched Schindlers List yesterday and realised that the music in the scene where Schindler finds out Itzhak has been telling Jews that his factory is a haven and does this grand speech about Amon Goeth only doing it because war changes men, before finishing telling him to allow that girls parents to come work at the factory is missing from the soundtrack release.

the cue is essentially the main theme played slowly by guitar and it’s beautiful. Does anyone know where I might find this cue online?

That cue is on the OST. Track 9, Stolen Memories.

There's an alternate version of the cue on the recently release (Nov 2018) La-La Land expanded version of the score. Basically just a faster tempo version of the same cue.

Just now, crumbs said:

At the end of OST track 9, Stolen Memories.

And an alternate of the same cue can be found on the LLL release called the Perlman Family.

😂 Now I feel stupid. I was expecting it to be it’s own track, which now Iv thought about it, i was being very dumb as it’s such a short cue of course they stuck it on the end of another cue.

Thanks a lot guys I’m glad I can actually listen to it now, much appreciated 

I’ll never fathom the logic behind combining those tracks. Separating tracks  like those was the first thing I did when I got editing software