2019 FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION studio sites (featuring music)

thx99

19 minutes ago, thx99 said:

No, unfortunately not.  And doubtful we'll see one, given it wasn't nominated (was it even eligible?).

Since Star Wars was, I'm assuming Avengers would be too, if it didn't include a ton of tracking or straight-up reuses of material from the previous films.

3 minutes ago, Giftheck said:

Since Star Wars was, I'm assuming Avengers would be too, if it didn't include a ton of tracking or straight-up reuses of material from the previous films.

Good point!  Regardless, I don't think any files for Avengers: Endgame were ever put up on Disney's site.

Does anyone know offhand which FYCs have unreleased material compared to the OST, vs which ones are basically the same?  I saw HTTYD:THW, 1917, and SW:RotS mentioned already, but wasn't sure about the others.

7 hours ago, Toa_of_Pi said:

Does anyone know offhand which FYCs have unreleased material compared to the OST, vs which ones are basically the same?  I saw HTTYD:THW, 1917, and SW:RotS mentioned already, but wasn't sure about the others.

Well apparently 1917 is on the OST 

NEW SONGS AVAILABLE (and re-up of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker)

Walt Disney  LINK 1 or 2

As before, the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker MP3s are bit-for-bit identical to the ones that were originally available, so nothing new.